View Single Post
Old 18-12-2006, 12:04 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 335 / Power: 23
samlee8 is one of the Best!samlee8 is one of the Best!samlee8 is one of the Best!samlee8 is one of the Best!
Re: Incredible Event

Anyway, we reached Fong Sing and got a table. I offered to stay put and watch over the table and their barang barang as the girls went to order their Nasi Lemak. "T" returned first and chose the seat next to me. I was about to stand up and go order my dinner when "T" suddenly leaned over and asked, 'You still horny ah!' I shot her a shocked look, but she continued, '"N" told me she's still very horny because of what happened just now!' Ohh! Ohh! Wah lau. I got all dizzy in my head! I've never been asked by a girl if I was horny. Even my gf never asked if I was horny, and I never enquired if she was. Somemore now, a girl was telling me that another girl in close proximity was horny because of me. Being kinda stunned, I quickly left the table and joined the queue to order my food. My mind wasn't on ordering food! Whatsmore, I was getting an erection... right out here in the public. And the sway thing was I was wearing atheletes track shorts which is super soft and extremely expandable. Even though I had undies underneath, it was still very obvious that I had a developed a big bulge down there. I was consciously trying hard to keep my erection away from public view when suddenly the person at the counter asked me, 'Oei, Xiao Di! What type of rice you want?' (Hahaha... that person didn't know that at that point my Xiao Di very the bu4 xiao3 ah!) Anyway, without digressing... As I said, my mind wasn't on food at that point. I anyhow ordered and when I returned to the table, still trying to cover my cock region, "T" said, 'Aiyoh, "S", why you only order rice and chicken wing? You sure you eat so little enough? I answered with, 'Yar yar, enough.' while "T" continued, 'Haha, you eat so little where got strength? Later even your muscles also sag ah!' I was so pai sei that she was speaking in reference to my body again when I heard "N" let out a short laughter. Naturally, I looked in "N's" direction. "N" quickly stopped laughing and went red in her face as her eyes connected with my gaze, and she lowered her head and continued to eat. I sat down and put mouthfuls of rice into my mouth, but I wasn't even conscious of eating. My mind kept replaying "N's" look of embarassment that she just gave me and also the scene when I had cummed in her mouth and on her face earlier in the house. I was fantisizing about making out with "N"! But why? Not that I don't like her as a person, but she was never my type. At the height of puberty of age 17-18, I was only interested in the chioest gals around. I simply wouldn't like this nerdy type of gal. Yet, I was thinking of fucking her. Right here. Right now!

Dinner continued without any conversation, and not knowing how I had finished my plate, we stood up and walked away from Fong Sing. As we passed by the 7-Eleven, "T" said, 'Wait. I wanna get some tidbits for later. Very fast one. You all wait here' and so she went in as "N" and I stood awkwardly outside waiting for her. My thoughts were still on "N" as she stood a few steps away from me, but now it had turned into a bit of guilt. Besides having "N" on my mind, I was feeling guilty towards my gf. I was also admonishing myself for mentally 'raping' "N". Our walk back to the house was pretty uneventful as it kinda replicated the mood of the previous trip walking to Fong Sing, with me walking a few paces behind the girls, except this time round, I was staring at "N's" ass while following behind.

Back at the house, "T" told us she's going to brush her teeth, and looking at my watch, I asked her, 'So early going to sleep liao ah?' to which she retorted, 'Aiyah, eat liao must brush teeth mah. You two must do that too. If not dirty ah!' I was a bit taken aback by her stance on personal hygeine, but as "N" followed "T" and brushed her teeth too, I was pressured into doing so too, thinking need so clean for what, I don't even have the habit of brushing at night. But I did so nontheless. Heck... I even used water to clean my dick after I had finished peeing!

I returned to the classroom to find "N" and "T" sitting on the mattress talking, "T" looked up and said, 'Quick, "S", come over!' and as I was sitting down, she continued, 'Now we are all clean, we can start liao!' I was slightly bemused by her statement. I was thinking 'Start what? Start our Accounts revision?' But before I could ask "T" what she wanted to start, "N" said to "T", 'Don't want lah! I dun wan lah!' to which "T" grinned and said to "N", 'Never mind one lah. You told me ok just now. No one will know one lah. Didn't you tell us in J1 that you like "S"?' OMG! I have just been informed through "T" that "N" had a crush on me since J1, but what came next was even more of a shock... "T" was trying to pull "N's" t-shirt off "N's" body, and I could see her breasts under her tiny white bra! God! Is my dick ever gonna rest? It sprung into attention again! "T" then said in a commanding tone to me, '"S" come over here. Come and take off "N's" shirt!" "You sieow ah!" I answered her and gave her a 'no way man!' type of look. But she said, 'You just now let "N" learn something liao, and she has agreed to let you learn something too! Quick lah. Don't guniang lah! I know you are still a virgin!' Fuucks man! "T" was asking me to do something I knew wasn't right. But by challenging my manhood again, my male ego made me walk over to "N". I still did not know what to do then, and was procrastinating along with "N's" continued protest, though by now, she wasn't protesting to "T" but she was kinda speaking to herself in a softer tone, while still averting eye contact with me. My heart was beating so fast now as I pondered what to do next. By now, "T's" getting impatient and said, 'Aiyah, you people ah! So po2 ma1 (aka hesitant)!' and she pulled her own t-shirt over her head and said, 'Happy now???' Shits man! Now my eyes were on "T's" bra covered full boobs. My heartbeat was racing through the roof by then that I froze! Aware of my stare, "T" said, 'Don't look at me. Look at her!' shifting her eyes to "N", who was also looking at "T's" half naked upper body. Obediently, I turned to face "N" and our eyes locked for a burning second before she looked at the floor again. And at "T's" shout of 'Come on!' I obligingly reached out my arms and grabbed the lower seams of "N's" t-shirt. I was about to lift the t-shirt to the point where I could just see "N's" bra, when "N" suddenly said, 'Wait!' I thought 'OH no... end of show liao!' but "N" just pulled her glasses off her face and placed them on the floor before saying, 'Ok.' I was stunned! Her 'ok' means continue? Somehow, my arms didn;t need time to think like my brain and they continued to lift the T-shirt off "N's" body... up over her bra up her neck and finally over her head. With her t-shirt still in my hands, I gazed at "N". Her hair was messy from the removal of the t-shirt and I noticed something I've never had before! Man! She looks hot without her glasses. Her eyes are actually quite big and her lashes very seductive. Somemore, instead of her normally tied up with scrungee hair, her messy hair was giving her a very cfm look! "N's" look now is so different from her normally neat and nerdy self!