View Single Post
Old 20-08-2018, 09:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2320 / Power: 23
Kaiserdome has a reputation beyond reputeKaiserdome has a reputation beyond reputeKaiserdome has a reputation beyond reputeKaiserdome has a reputation beyond reputeKaiserdome has a reputation beyond reputeKaiserdome has a reputation beyond reputeKaiserdome has a reputation beyond reputeKaiserdome has a reputation beyond reputeKaiserdome has a reputation beyond reputeKaiserdome has a reputation beyond reputeKaiserdome has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by maver1ck88 View Post
abit reluctant to share cuz scared hard to get slots, but here's my FR for 331:

https://thesbf.shop/showthread.php?t=700045

Looks: 8/10 pic says it all, young and cute syt
Body: 8.5/10 again, pic says it all. slim with no fats. -1 for small boobs and -0.5 for scars from bike accident
GFE: 9/10 very friendly and chatty, shared that she loves thai food and is a great cook too. also a bike lover so bros who are into bikes will have a common topic with her
BBBJ/CIM: 9/10 did BJ but felt great too. hardworking and patient and just wants to please you
FJ: 9/10 fucked her in every position and she was very obliging. pussy was so tight i had to try hard not to fire off my first round too quickly. came in my favorite spooning position and it was just GREAT
RTF: yes definitely. just hope the price don't shoot up

she loves spicy food so bros who want to bring food for her take note.

if you like my FR pls up my points, want sponsor free bonk also can wahahha
Nice FR bro. 331 really looks a little like Dawn Yeoh. Very slim indeed.