Thread: GL 150cats FRs
View Single Post
Old 18-08-2018, 12:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 821 / Power: 7
DPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to behold
Re: GL 150cats FRs

Bonked Yue Qi (月琪,Hse 2062A) for the 1st time in June 2018 (a few more which i have procastinated in sharing due to laziness)

YQ is the type of WL i love to bonk. Long hair, youthful look, pretty oval shape face, cute sharp nose, big eyes with sexy lips, A+ boobs, stands at 1.62m, weighs at 44 kg, attractive slim figure. She started work around 4th May 2018.

Hugged her, caressed her body, rubbing her nice body with my hardened rod. She also used hands to caress my balls and rod. She only allowed lip kissing at first. After a while of these actions, i frenched her with tongue fight on one third of her tongue. But she only allowed this for about 15 secs.

Proceeded to CBJ. Her skill was normal on this part. I enjoyed her licking of my balls upon my request with my one leg on bed. My main satisfaction came from her licking of balls and seeing such a pretty, young WL kneeling to serve me.(somehow i felt like i was the comic figure 绝无神 in the past HK comics 天下)

Proceeded to FJ. Looked at her slim, sexy body with the well trimmed but still very bushy pussy hair above and all-round her cunt, my beast mode was activated in secs. (At the end of session then i realized i forgot to paint her , Aiyo .....) Fucked her in medium speed for a total 30 mins ( she claimed that i thrusted her 40 mins but i analysed to her that only 32 mins, lol. It was funny to discuss this matter after the F session, hahahaha) in missionary, missionary folding chair and legs raised straight up, spooning, reverse cow girl, body diagonally on top of me looking up on ceiling mirror.

Wanted to carry on to fuck her in both normal doggie and doing doggie in lying position, she then mentioned about HJ. Sigh ......though felt that could still last for a while, now no choice but to go back to missionary, thrusted her hard and furious and tried all mental visualizations and finally successful to unload bullets in the next 2 mins.

So i think 32 mins of thrusting is her limit in absorbing poundings. During the FJ, she tried to moan but i felt that the first halve was fake. On the 2nd halve, the moanings sounded differently and were authentic and it sounded like helpless prey attacked by animals. Asked her whether she was in pain ( i would stop if so) but she said "no". During the 2nd halve, she had no strength to use her legs to grip my ass and just opened her legs wide and supported with two hands. She curled her toes tightly and seeing that made me more wild.

During the initial hugging in standing and the later FJ on bed, she only allowed me to french her about 15 secs with her one-third of tongue for fighting. Nevertheless, i had great enjoyment by just kissing her face, neck , ear and lips.

Can see that she had put in good efforts to please me. After the fuck, i felt energetic, probably she also excited my hormone secretions. This is the type of WL that could satisfy my beast mode.

She smiled and said she was weak in her legs . Gave her a good tip. She also agreed to give me her worn panty upon RTF but needed to wechat her in advance so that she could keep one in her bag for replacement.

Bonking her is just like fucking your neighbour's young and pretty daughter in a secret place. Its thrilling ) She is in my RTF gem list.