View Single Post
Old 16-08-2018, 05:19 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 76 / Power: 6
kaiboy0820 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Visiting Singapore (August 22-27; Looking for Companion.

Hello fellow samsters. I am new to the forum and I like to use this post to introduce myself.

I'm a 26yo, Chinese-Canadian that is working in Taipei, Taiwan currently. I have been to Singapore in 2015 and I quite enjoyed my time. It was actually during that time that I experienced my first time with a post-op trans WL that I met outside OT. And now I am coming back to Singapore for a short trip as evident with the title of my post.

My main goals for this coming trip is primary around eating all the great foods in SG, going to a few landmarks, cheonging, and meeting fellow samsters if possible as it will be a solo trip and I want to start developing friendships with people of the cheonging community after years of being in the community and just not being really active.

So if you are interested in making a new friend and doesn't mind giving any tips on cheonging in SG and also traveling in SG in general, send me a PM. I also plan to make a small trip to batam so any tips for that would be appreciated as well. And if we click, I would love to be able to meet up either to go cheonging together in Geylang or Petain Rd. or even meet up for food and drinks. Males and Females welcome.

Thanks for reading this and I can't wait to get to SG and get to have some fun and be able to write some FR.