Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Dannyboy555 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by peanodood1337 View Post
Eh Danny bro, I understand you may have had some good times with this woman in the past, but you gotta be logical. Why didn't she dump the Taiwanese guy for you? It is quite clear who she's prioritizing here.

And wtf with asking you if you're willing to give her a monthly allowance? I thought she wanna settle down with the Taiwanese guy? 脚踏两只船? Time to wake up bro. Someone who truly loves you would never play this sort of games with you. Even if she wasn't trying to squeeze you financially in the past, she's obviously had a change of heart after meeting the Taiwanese guy.

You have already given up 3 years of your life for her. It is time to cut your losses and move on.

Good luck.
As you mentioned 脚踏两只船?. That's why I didn't agree to give the money .If i foolishly to give and she happily with him without my knowledge then I will be big dump dump...

You are right she's obviously had a change of heart after meeting the Taiwanese guy. She won't dump the Taiwan kia for me... And another sadness thing just happened today. I just get contacted her friend''s taiwan bf and ask him about my gf things. He just told me that the taiwan kia parent dont like her so they have no future cannot be together. The Taiwan kia blocked her. She crying everyday asking this friend to help to ask the Taiwan kia to unblock and be friend with her. I dont understand what she is thinking dump a ready bf go to a no future bf... This cause me even so sad that what am I in her heart for these years. ...