View Single Post
Old 15-08-2018, 10:29 PM
Samster (V)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 946 / Power: 14
babe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to beholdbabe90 is a splendid one to behold
Re: Have anyone fallen in love with a FL

Quote:
Originally Posted by peanodood1337 View Post
Eh Danny bro, I understand you may have had some good times with this woman in the past, but you gotta be logical. Why didn't she dump the Taiwanese guy for you? It is quite clear who she's prioritizing here.

And wtf with asking you if you're willing to give her a monthly allowance? I thought she wanna settle down with the Taiwanese guy? 脚踏两只船? Time to wake up bro. Someone who truly loves you would never play this sort of games with you. Even if she wasn't trying to squeeze you financially in the past, she's obviously had a change of heart after meeting the Taiwanese guy.

You have already given up 3 years of your life for her. It is time to cut your losses and move on.

Good luck.
Bro I'm sure he will move on. Give him time it's not easy for someone to recover from this when u really really love the person but too bad the person don't love him back... in this case he feel cheated and lost out...

Bro we must not give up on Dannyboy we should help n encourage him so that he will not feel so down