Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 9
heartlock deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Bro to avoid carrot chopper joint at Bugis

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samto View Post
This spa is hidden at the second floor on the famous food street at Bugis. The other one on the same street I frequenting is renovating so curiously wanna give this Diamond Spa a try and it turned a very bad experience. The receptionist aka masseuse let me wait in the room for 20min while she was on a video call with someone and later claimed the clock started when I stepped in the room, which means I was buying her a good time chatting with someone else and no appreciation at all. Secondly the massage skill is so poor almost non exist and after 20min popping the GQ claiming her Juagen is very professional and push me to buy. Given her performance on massage, I can hardly trust her and ask for lower tier service which she is so blacked face and no mood for any further action. That turned out the end of the session as she says if no service then no more massage and since clock started when I stepped in the room, my time is up already. WTF... so would like to share a post here to warn bros to be chopped and left in bad mood as me.
U shD walk off , dun care such rubbish.