View Single Post
Old 10-08-2018, 08:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 674 / Power: 8
billyphoopeepee is a splendid one to beholdbillyphoopeepee is a splendid one to beholdbillyphoopeepee is a splendid one to beholdbillyphoopeepee is a splendid one to beholdbillyphoopeepee is a splendid one to beholdbillyphoopeepee is a splendid one to behold
Re: Great Bonks

Quote:
Originally Posted by astanley View Post
The problem with this forum is, when people post a real FR they will get Zap!! That's what happened to me and many other, therefore people stop sharing...
Quote:
Originally Posted by An0210 View Post
Totally agree with you bro. In the end, we are left with frs from sour grapes and broken vinyl record.
Quote:
Originally Posted by SnowLeopards View Post
I will give you 5 points shortly.

Continue to share honest FR even if the whore gave you bad service.

Pierre.
Just write lahhh to alert us 😊 You can go to some zap free exchange points threads to get points. I also always get zapped ⚡️ 6 points for each of my FRs. Here write FR better, Dome 3 then power, they don’t zap u but totally remove your post immediately!! Haha 😂 won’t give chance one 😅
I'm just a casual bonker with low expectation of FLs. As long as she gave me good BBBJs and not fat, she will score 7 and above in Overall. So, you can self adjust while reading my FRs and I so far don't RTF.