View Single Post
Old 10-08-2018, 04:27 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 590 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2434 / Power: 19
escobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond reputeescobar43535 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Liverpool Fc @ Anfield - Reds Supporters Gatherings

And so this summer's EPL transfer window has closed shut. Although keep in mind that the out going window still remains open ex England market until end of August. Which means there is still time to get rid of of our surplus stock like Mignolet, Lazar, Origi etc.

Overall think Liverpool have done good although it would have been even better if we also got Fekir but that's just being greedy. Kudos to Edwards and Klopp. Also all the best to Danny, hope he has better luck with the Saints.

Chelsea's purchases look interesting with Kepa, Jorghino and Kovacic. Glad to see Kepa taking over the world's most expensive GK tag from Alisson so quickly as its going to take a bit of pressure off Alisson. Never heard of Kepa till now, wonder how good is he? In any event these current astronomical buy out clauses are just nuts man Must say though that i think Sarri is a shrewd manager and so i guess Chelsea shall be one of those to look out for, especially if they are still able to retain their Belgian talisman, Hazard.

Arsenal maybe a dark horse like i said in an earlier post above. Emery has shorn up its defence and the Gunners attack looks dangerous.

Spurs have surprisingly not bought at all, so it looks like Levy is going to rely on Poch to work wonders with what he has at his disposal.

City with Mahrez still seem to be the strongest team and are going to start as firm favourites to retain the EPL and rightly so i should add.

Which leaves United....surprised they did not purchase any marquee player, dont think Fred fits that label. As for Mourinho, that piece of shit just cant stop playing the lame smoke and mirrors/distraction media game Latest media interview yesterday he spent time taking digs at Liverpool and Spurs and claiming his best achievement was taking United to 2nd last season A ball has yet to be kicked this season and we are already getting under Mourinho's skin, excellent!!

Oh yeah, must say that Everton have made some interesting purchases as well with Richarlison, Mina, Gomes etc. Another dark horse perhaps?

All in all, i am cautiously optimistic on our chances for glory this season. Its vital we get off to a flying start in our first few games starting with the one against West Ham on Sunday. Cant wait!!