Thread: GL 150cats FRs
View Single Post
Old 08-08-2018, 08:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 821 / Power: 7
DPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pinkyyli69 View Post
How you know leh?

It's true. Most WLs that I met tell me that.

Last time the breakdown of my sessions would be like this:
10min - pre&post bath
10min - foreplay (painting, BJ etc)
40min - pumping action

Only challenge I faced is with Meng Lu 1606. Kept asking "cum already?" "So long still haven't cum?" "Which position you can cum?" "What must I do to make you cum?" Bombarding all these questions started annoy me after awhile.

But that's last time. Now I have 4 favourite WLs I keep going to RTF. So I spend more time on foreplays, hugging, chitchat etc. This can lighten the mood and help me to relax. Some times can spend 30min on foreplays. My sessions with them are always very relaxing and enjoyable. With them, usually 20-25min is the max I can hold before unloading.

Baseline is, foreplays are important if for bros that take a long time to cum.

But the chemistry also important. I didn't enjoy my 1 and only session with Han Han 1669. I felt that she was too mechanical, performing her services for the sake of it. In the end, I took a long time to cum, lol.

Usually RTF will cum faster. If try new WL, depends. But mostly will take a long time.
Bro, i know because your previous FRs said so, lol.

My holding power can be attributed to training, its not an inborn gift. As Guru said " Repeatition is the mother of skill". Another skill i use in real world to enhance career performance, martial arts competition, GL fucking experiences, ......is the art of "mental rehersal" used in Olympic training.

I am really intrigued on how those tiger show performers in Pathaya trained their pussies and dicks ......

Bro, thks for sharing. Its interesting to hear this from u as not many people will share this in the forum.