View Single Post
Old 06-08-2018, 11:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 180 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 930 / Power: 10
junmin95 is a splendid one to beholdjunmin95 is a splendid one to beholdjunmin95 is a splendid one to beholdjunmin95 is a splendid one to beholdjunmin95 is a splendid one to beholdjunmin95 is a splendid one to beholdjunmin95 is a splendid one to beholdjunmin95 is a splendid one to behold
Re: Top hit in yishun massage

Quote:
Originally Posted by supershaft View Post
just this Dreamland spa at 101 yishun.wonder if its good.. saw some sultry looking MLs... standard 60 per hour.. 88 for prostrate care massage..
60 is not standard. it's overpriced!

anyway what if i tell you there is one spa that you can go with your SO and if you become regular, can even enjoy special with your SO next to you?

Discover this spa while playing wechat nearby people. I saw this young atb ML decide to xian her.. tell her that she's one of the chioer babes on wechat, ask her how much her massage and where is it. went down to the discreet spa hidden away.. paid usual price and was led to one of the massage rooms. while on my way, notice one aunty and uncle(presumably her husband) come out of a bigger room. during massage, i start to autoroam and test test water while making small chat with her. i was curious why got aunty visit this spa.. thought supposed to be 'ahem'.. she reply say they are clean spa ok.. of course got man and woman visit.

after 40mins of standard back rub, she ask me to turn over.. i purposely move leg and towel to expose my rock hard kkj but she no surprised at all! must be seen many hard kkjs.. after rubbing stomach, she ask me if need take care below... i say ok.. then start to autoroam her a bit while she go about the usual business...

paid the usual fee and left after a good shower... before i go, she even ask me bring my gf/wife next time to enjoy couple rates.. then i suan siao her ask if will have special ending and guess what.. she say 'depend on you lor'...

very sexciting..will rtf with gf next time.