Thread: GL 150cats FRs
View Single Post
Old 03-08-2018, 09:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 821 / Power: 7
DPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to behold
Re: GL 150cats FRs

Bonked Yu Hang (雨航) of Hse 1431 for the 1st time.

Many bros had given good FR on this WL already and therefore she was on my list. OkT called one by one and she was the 13th on the list and "Bingo".

She stands at around 1.58m and weighs about 48kg. Long hair and as what Bros had described, looked attractive, foxy, slutty to me and passed my Look Department's requirement.

We hugged and frenched very passionately. To me, she is one of the best frenchers i have encountered.

I was very impressed by her slim and toned adominal muscles and her B frontal assets.By looking into mirror and caressing these two areas, my rod was hard and Beast mode was activated. Hugged her on her front and her back, with body rubbing and deep frenching for about 4 mins.

She shared with me that she exercised regularly and ate food with less oil, steamed food ....etc. Really impressed by the ways she took care of herself. She saw my arm muscles and asked me whether i went gym regularly. I said no and added that i still carried on my three types of martial arts training. She was impressed.

Looked at her expression and lowering of her body, i knew she wanted to BBBJ me.
Due to the activation of Beast Mode, i forwent CBJ and carried her and put her on bed, painted her for 3 mins which she enjoyed a great deal, then i put on cap and started pumping her in missionary.

Frenched her passionately (surprised that she allowed me to french her after painting her) , kissed her face, ear and neck while pumping her. I pumped her in an extremely slow rate. Sometimes even motionless. She kept moaning in a relaxed, soft and seductive manner. This was the first time i felt like as if in a ZEN state in pumping her due to very slow sensual pumping. I pumped her slowly for about 32 mins non stop. Very impressed by her patience and being accomodating to my behaviour.During frenching, i dripped my saliva into her mouth two times and she absorbed it readily without spitting, haha, i like ....

Then i switched her to her frontal facing top mirror, body on top of me and supported her body diagonally with her two hands. Seeing the thrustings in wall mirror and her breast in top mirror made me more excited. Pumped her for 5 mins.

Switched her back to missionary for another 5 mins with furious thrustings and released my bullets in a very satisfied state.

Its about 53th min now and released her for bathing.

One more thing to add. Initially, she agreed to give me her g string panty and i took and put it beside my waist bag. She then took it back when i was resting on bed. Whats a naughty girl, lol.

RTF ? Yes. Being attractive to me, accomodating and willing to please, able to take long poundings, good chemistry and giving me sextisfying experience.

Bro Max Priest, pai seh, i didnt follow your nowadays FR style.
Other than for sharing, the another main reason i write FR is also to form a diary collection to please myself and for future recollection. Each of my FRs is snapshot and stored in my hp for fun reading, LOL.

Last edited by DPOWER; 03-08-2018 at 09:26 PM.