View Single Post
Old 21-07-2018, 12:43 AM
Warriors of the Deep

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1339 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15337 / Power: 25
Shadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Have anyone fallen in love with a FL

Quote:
Originally Posted by larue View Post
What I mean to say is that no one should take priority over ourselves in our lives,regardless of whether we are or are not just an option to them.
for someone that is so verbose in all your posts, I am mused that you do not see that these 2 statements mean the same thing

do not make someone a priority in your life when you are only an option in theirs.- Its simple. When you are not respected or seen as important, don't give them the time or the day- means make yourself a priority.

but you don't seem to understand that if someone makes you important in their lives, but you don't likewise or just look at yourself, then its going to be the start of the end and you become the reason the relationship fails.

Quote:
Originally Posted by larue View Post
Disagree with that statement actually. Always prioritize yourself no matter what other feel about you actually.
Except your children. They are the only exception.
here you contradict yourself. You say to be prioritise yourself but then you make exception for children.

I sense a big mess of emotions, but I cannot see any logic or carefully thought out feelings.
The Best Way to overcome heart break is in the arms of another. You focus on making money, you get girls, you focus on your body, you get sex, you focus on the girl, you get NOTHING but heartache and disappointment