View Single Post
Old 19-07-2018, 04:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1495 / Power: 7
Vaporiserz has much to be proud ofVaporiserz has much to be proud ofVaporiserz has much to be proud ofVaporiserz has much to be proud ofVaporiserz has much to be proud ofVaporiserz has much to be proud ofVaporiserz has much to be proud ofVaporiserz has much to be proud ofVaporiserz has much to be proud ofVaporiserz has much to be proud of
Re: Great Bonks

Quote:
Originally Posted by vazie View Post
I think you misinterpreted my message. My idea is to message her to ask about her status as its highly likely that she got caught by the raids. But i thought otherwise because while shes my facebook friend and i did had a very good time with her on her previous tour, im just afraid that i might get in unnecessary trouble. Thats all. Why mention about me bao-ing her or whatever nonsense? Abit no link ley.
Probably because you sound very concern.
Caught or not, life moves on. Who the hell who book her don't enjoy the session?
It's either she go back Thai in a few days after the raid or she cannot leave the country like "some other hype"

You have to understand by posting about your concerns for an FL in a "GREAT BONK" thread is not the brightest Idea ever.
Not every chiongster will ask FL for Line/ Facebook and whatever.
Even if they do, they won't be much concern about they get caught or not.
At most go back Thai only mah.

So posting your concerns here will only make you sound like you kenna her KC.
And when you kenna KC by an FL.
People will probably just laugh and mock you nia.
I had my fair share of experience being KC by FL. But lucky for me, i understand that there are unlimited pussies that will keep coming in.
So i think with my head and not my dick head and move on quick.

Words by FLs are usually bullshit! But some can act TOO DAMN WELL.
So if you are not strong-minded. Likely you will pay some school fees.

JUST~ sharing!
Cheers bro.

Make LOVE, not war. Gotta POKE 'em all!