View Single Post
Old 19-07-2018, 03:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1920 / Power: 7
SamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant future
Re: My Best Friend's Mom, Kat

None of us moved. It all happened too quickly as Jack immediately saw it as a chance to escape from this embarrassing situation. Thankfully I reacted fast enough to pull on him to stop him from going over. God knows how he would react if he saw what was happening over there.

" Hey Jack. You don't have any money on you isn't it? " I immediately cooked up an excuse on the spot.

" Oh yeah.. " he scratched his head in realization.

" Ahh, don't worry I got it. " Auntie Maxwell then went over to her bags.

Just then, the gate door opened on its own. Auntie Maxwell probably realized that it was Uncle Maxwell that had opened the door as she then muttered. " Ahh, that must be my husband. "

Hearing that, Jack immediately shrank further behind. After all, he was playing with his wife's body just moments ago. The fear of getting caught overwhelmed him in that instant. However, the gate remained open for a while before it closed. Uncle Maxwell then came up with Jack's food in his hands. He waved over to us.

" Hey, did any of you guys order room service? I bumped into the waiter by the door. "

" Umm, I did. " Jack then raised his hands timidly.

" Alright, here you go. " Uncle Maxwell then smiled as he walked over and passed the food over to Jack.

While Jack took his food over to the table to eat, I saw Uncle Maxwell flashing a thumbs up to Auntie Maxwell. Come to think of it, where's Auntie Kat? Was she still hiding at the stairwell? No, the more important question was that how did they manage to keep the waiter quiet because there was no hiding spot when the gate opens. So since Uncle Maxwell opened the gate, it must have meant that the waiter saw Auntie Kat butt naked. If I was in the shoes of the waiter, I would have been utterly surprised and perhaps let out a shout or something but there was none. Weird. Oh wait. I have totally forgotten, common sense was the illogical thing here. This was an unofficial nudist resort after all. It shouldn't be weird to see customers naked and such. Just what was I even thinking?

[Uncle Maxwell's side of the story]

" Room Service~ " both Auntie Kat and Uncle Maxwell immediately froze up the same way as us the moment they heard the employee shouting through the wooden gate just outside.

They were still locked in an embrace as Auntie Kat's entire body had toppled over and was resting on Uncle Maxwell's chest, his penis still inside of her as his semen trickled out from where they were connected. Both of them were catching their breath until that happened as both of their eyes bulged like goldfishes. Auntie Kat immediately panicked but Uncle Maxwell was quick to react and stopped her from making any noises. He simply hushed her and his hand went over to the gate's lock to open it. He said Auntie Kat was terribly afraid and tried to stop him. He then whispered to her.

" If I don't open it now, someone will definitely come to open it. "

Hearing that, Auntie Kat immediately nodded furiously as she tried to cover up with her hands as Uncle Maxwell opened the gate. The Balinese employee came into view as Uncle Maxwell greeted him with a smile. The employee immediately scanned both of Uncle Maxwell and Auntie Kat, both of which were butt naked, with Uncle Maxwell's dick still coated in a mixture of semen and Auntie Kat's vaginal juices whereas semen was trickling down from Auntie Kat's pussy. Understanding the situation or at least what had transpired here, the employee simply gave an understanding smile in response.

" Your room service, sir. " the employee then took the food from the trolley that he was pushing around and passed it to Uncle Maxwell.

" That would be $x. "

Both of them froze in that instant. One was butt naked to begin with and another only had swimming trunks on. Needless to say, they didn't have any money on them.