View Single Post
Old 19-07-2018, 01:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 266 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1740 / Power: 12
nono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant future
Re: Hotels in Batam

Quote:
Originally Posted by tigershark123 View Post
There is this stall called Kway Teow Liang, previously in mitra raya market. The kway teow is well fried and sauce nice. It moves to Pasir Putih market and now had its own stall along Jln Orchard Boulevard. Moves towards where Kaliban hotel is facing and can reach in 5 min by foot. Try it if you are in the vicinity
Hmm...after you shared this info,i did a bit of search and realise there isnt much info online about this place but when i READ the reviews,all 10 out of 10 of them says its VERY VERY GOOD! Hehehe...online says the place is at Kedai Kopi Budi Siang Malam in Mitra Raya,and you mentioned its now at Pasir Putih market area? May i ask if their shop in Mitra Raya still around or is it completely moved out?

Thank you.

* i ask becos i am unfamiliar with Pasir Putih market,i will look out for Kaliban hotel in my next trip tho.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mygirly View Post
Take note...
Seems that the ferry tickets in Batam - be it Sindo or Majestic - increased prices!!
How much was it now? Care to update a little? (or if anyone could?)

Sincerely thank you.

*even tho i rarely travel via Batam Center,extra info is always better than out-dated info

Quote:
Originally Posted by RTTO View Post
Any bros can advise if hotel Harison in Batam got any teasing or happening MP around the area? Walking distance preferred....
Bro,you need to get the spelling of your question right 1st. Is it Harris Hotel or Radisson or was it Harris Resort?

If its Harris Hotel,then you are near to Batam Center. Nearest place for you to get a bonk/special service is Venus Health Spa near to Batam Center area. Same applies to Radisson which is also near Batam Center.

behind this building is Sahid Batam Center Hotel

Venus Spa Info as below :
(its just beside Sahid Batam Center Hotel)

https://thesbf.shop/showthread.php?p=...3#post17355383

https://thesbf.shop/showthread.php?p=...post1737 4886

Distance not too long yet not too short,but i doubt you would want to walk there,hehehe...you may get your hotel's taxi driver to send you there tho,only about 5 mins or less (thats if you are staying at Harris Hotel).

If you are talking about Harris Resort,then you will need to specify which of Batam's Harris Resort is it. There are a few of them. There is Harris Resort Waterfront,and then there are Harris Resort Barelang,all of them were at different parts of Batam (quite far apart in fact)...hehehe...put yourself in the shoe of those who wish to help you and yet do not wish of you to get the wrong info.

Above mentioned Harris Resort however is not a place for newbie to get what you are looking for tho,hehehe...most time,we bring girls there,not go there to look for one.

Have a good trip.

*try not to quote my post at all if you happen to wish to reply to me,thanks.
(i worry you might quote my whole post and later get removed,if you dont quote my whole post,then forget what i just said,hehehe..)

Basic Batam Info in One Link

Avoid quoting the whole post if you are replying to me in the thread

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

My December 2019 Batam Trip Info