Old 09-07-2018, 08:30 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
oceanplus is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: 'Yi Tiao Long' at Geylang

WH12, have rtf all girls in this house and their service are all good to match this house standard. However the most impressive ones are no.2 Bai xue and no.8 (forgot her name). Because I prefer tall girls rather than short one , below 1.55m (no discrimination). In my view , proper heigh of girl would exhibit more beauty to man. Also they are not long service ones yet and remained fresh so we should keep our financial resource to support them to stay longer duration in GL.

Particularly, I like no.8 because she is an ice beauty in my eyes. She was a bit shy and reserved in the beginning and not talkative at all. I do not like talkative girl as too much talk will spoil the lovely feeling under that circumstance and I wanted to make fucking as the lovely one with my gf so rather than talk , more hugging and playing. Her 1.6m heigh and snow white skin add more merits to her. I am the one who does not care about device too much because I would like to be the one to provide the service to them and want them to enjoy the fucking as well. So I found those 2 girls like to enjoy my decent services and become wild at the end.