Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
mannyrisk deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Naka_Timo View Post
Disclaimer
This FR is base on true encounter. Your encounter may be different from me base on many factors. I hope this fr can give u a rough idea of what service is expected and can assist you to make the right choice. If you think that the FR is fake, i urges you not to read it and don’t believe it. Go and read from other. Please do not blame me if you think is not good.

Read before proceed

-Please take this FR as a pinch of salt after reading it

-Please do not let your kid to try it

-Pls read only when wife or girlfriend is not around

-This FR may have the same format and some content which is similarity to my previous

-All the rating are base on own preference, criteria and liking. It will varies from other

战后报告

Stable: Rubysexy in sbf also known as 517 or viven in wechat
They allow mirror and the place was rather ulu but very convenient. They have a few location. This stable seem experience and the booking was smooth no hassle.

小姐: Shelly(Vietnam)

She mention to me that she as from Ho Chi Min and she just arrived few days ago. I don't think she new in Jb. The advertise pics for her and the real gal was accurate.

样貌:★★★★
She in her mid 20s. She can understand and speak simple chinese.Nice smile with normal look and she belong to the kind of bitchy and not the syt type.

身材:★★★★★
It was proportional. Body was fair and slim,neh neh was big and natural not those saggy type. Long straight hair with hairy pussy and nice perky butt for doggie. I can't really see any visual scar or her body but she have a big rose tattoo at the top right of her back.

服务:★★★★★
Start off with catbathing my body. Gave me a good lick. We french for a short while then I proceed to suck her neh neh. Then she go down ass rim me then lick and suck my cock.

毒龙: ★★★★★
Lift my leg up give me a good lick at my ass area gao gao. Flicker her tongues very well using the tip of her tougue to do the work. I lock my thigh at the side of her head and tahan a bit. It was not a easy position for me.

鲍鱼:★★★★
Slowly, I rubba rubba and finger her clitoris. Did not lick her cos is really jungle out there, I scare I might lost my way. She let out some soft moan follow by long and loud moan with my fingering. Her pussy seem sensetive.

口交:★★★★★
The bbbj was ok, quite good. It was slow,steady and sensual kind of licking with lot of sucking the shaft, balls and the dick head another hand was stroking my inner tigh to arouse me. The suction was strong that i almost want to shoot out my cum but I tahan it by going deepthroat into her. Holding on head, I mouthfucked her with fast n deep stroke before we proceed to make love.

做爱/叫床:★★★★★
Started with she ride me.i pump her kuat kuat in an upward position. She was moaning and whining in enjoyment. After that face to face then I thrust her in a "L" position. While licking the back of her ear. She was moaning and whining "ah ah ah ah ah" it get loudly when I thrust deeper. Lastly, I switch to missionary and accelerate my speed and she the "piak piak piak" sound and expression make me really hard to tahan and want to fuck her more. I ram her fast and furiously before shooting all the soliders.

Attitude: ★★★★★
The gf feel was high and the love making feel was like making love with girlfriend as well as being rape like that. We are still able to communicate well and hold communication well with each other.Her attitude was good and hardworking, not those hash hash or play phone type.

Overall: ★★★★★
It was a nice and good bonk.It was worth and I left a happy and satisfy man. Those who like normal and bitchy type can give a try.
Bro can share contact? Thanks