View Single Post
Old 20-06-2018, 04:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 827 / Power: 17
maxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to behold
Re: Do you still love your wife?

My two cents worth on what you wrote here.

U dun believe in buying condo becoz u feels tat the value wun go up. To me buying a condo is not neccessary about buying an investment. I got mine coz the size is almost triple that of a five room HDB and the facilities available.

As for car, indeed it is a liability. But when you have excess cash lying around. A car is more about the convenience that it brings to your life.

End of the day, what you want and what your wife wanted in life is very different. If i were u, i would talk to the wife instead of giving excuses about not buying this and tat.

Just tell her you cannot afford it and it is simply not within ur means and capabilities. Lay the cards on the table for her to see.

There is nothing wrong with wanting a better life. U just have to find someone who can match what you can provide....

色不异空,空不异色,色即是空,空即是色 .....

Going for FL is like going to the tiger's cave, can u be 100% sure u are safe...Read up on HIV Stigmas
http://www.avert.org/hiv-aids-stigma...rimination.htm

Last edited by maxsee; 21-06-2018 at 01:32 PM.