Old 03-06-2018, 01:04 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 70 / Power: 10
jellycat deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Realms of Fantasy

I nodded my head slightly,responding to his question and flashed a wide smile.

Our conversation topic was very casual and both of us appeared to be comfortable with each other. From my observation of his speech and behaviour, he seemed to be a man filled with confidence and drive.

“So why is he single?” halfway through our conversation, this question was planted in my head. I guess he might have had similar query about me in his mind as well. I am confident and have a very outgoing loud and lively personality. This may be one of the reason attributed to why I am still single, as most singaporean men seems to be attracted to demure,gentle and submissive woman, despite them saying otherwise. I wasn’t too sure whether Andrew falls into that category.

Unlike Andrew who is a wine lover, I was on my 3rd glass of whisky. My face was flushed but still sober. We got the bill and left the restaurant.

“Let’s rest for 20 min and I’ll send you home,” he was concerned about me as he went to purchase a bottle of water and told me to drink up. We walked around and found a spot, seated there while enjoying the night sky filled with stars. The environment was so still that we could even hear the sound of crickets chirping. The momemt became a little awkward as our eyes kept stealing glances at each other, not knowing what to do.

Before I even knew, I felt a hand on my waist and by now...the alcohol was taking effect in my system.