Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 162 / Power: 21
BODO is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBODO is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Bluewave in Jb

FR 161

Saw 161 along the corridor few weeks ago. Was so attracted my her huge boobs and her spectacles . So decided to try her this week.

Reached GBW at noon, but she was not in yet. So option for the combo with massage.

Went for the massage serviced by No.15 lady. The massage was great and was given a HDLY. Also option for JG (+RM50). The down point is she service so much of my low body, but didn't service my shoulder which felt the most tired.

Back to 161. After she came to the room and stripped, her figure was a little turn off. Only her boobs would rate 9.5 points. anything below her boobs rates 5. Belly area is sloppy and turn off.

She took off her spectacles once she enter the room. She actually have quite a pretty face which I would rate 8, except for her big wide (Joker) smile she gives to customers. Make her look retarded (Sorry, a little hush word to use)

After shower, she service my back giving me BM. Felt her smooth skin and soft boobs. With my permission, she perform an aggressive AR then turn over. Again BM, hugged, frenched a little and BBBJ (Rate 6 Felt ok only as her tongue was quite dry.) then capped me. Almost, unable to start engine due to previous JG activity. Released quite a lot of load.

We did missionary first which we hugged closely, then change to doggie which I can ram her and grapped her huge boobs from below. Finally go back to missionary and slept on her soft boobs after cum.

She gave me a back massage before going to shower again

Face : 8 (Without retarded smile)
Boobs : 9.5
Body : 5 (sloppy belly)
BM : 8
AR : 6
BBBJ : 6
FJ : 7
GFE : 7
RTF : Maybe

Saw a SYT and another short hair lady along the corridor, but missed the chance to ask their numbers. Anyone knows what is tlher number and any fr of her?