View Single Post
Old 27-05-2018, 02:48 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4453 / Power: 20
dbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Please share and list Malaysian 150/80 houses and lorong

A shout-out FR for Malaysian WL Yumi of house 1639:

Had her last week after her return from casting her vote in the recent election. I knew what to expect from her as she gave good service as always, but last week's session was explosive. I thought this was the final ever bonking session with her but it wasn't (More on that later).

After shower and catbath on my back, she proceeded with her usual trademark move of AR and reverse BBBJ with me on my all fours. The difference this time was she kept on doing the move without any sign of stopping. My dick became perhaps the hardest it could ever be at that point. After about several minutes, I couldn't take it anymore and asked her to stop.

I then turned over to lie down. Without prompting, Yumi put on the condom on my dick and just went cowgirl on me with my dick still in hard-on mode. She kept pumping on me while I sucked her nipples. After several pumps, I had reached my limit and shot out all my cum there and then.

I told Yumi that she was very wild for that session. She just simply agreed without saying more. When I told her this could be our final bonk due to the closing of her house at the end of this month and her possible decision to quit GL, she said it wasn't. House 1639 will get to extend its business till end of June due to the house landlord's refusal to return the 1-month deposit. As for Yumi's plan after the house closure, she just told me to ask her again next month.

I have confirmed with the OKT that their house would indeed be closing at the end of June. That means we samsters have one more month to savour Yumi. I'll sure be going for one more session with her and find out what her finalized plan is. Hope we still get to up this rare Malaysian veteran gem for more years to come.....