View Single Post
Old 21-05-2018, 01:35 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 210 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 26044 / Power: 23
Havanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: Fetish/Role Play/BDSM in HC

following part 21 of my encounter with Mistress EstellaD, comes part 23 of my meeting with Miss Amber...
once again have to clarify, I'm not related to Miss Amber in anyway...

your eyes r not playing tricks on you, i purposely skip one number so i can refer to them both at the same time...
taking a leaf from Bro Shro's book, we shall address them Ms E and Ms A for now... Ms A has tumbler so if u wan to know about her in detail, everything is there, i will juz highlight the impt things
here for use in our session, address Ms A either Ms or Ms A, no mistress, she doesnt like that, plus Ms will slip to become mistress so Ms A is good... Ms A's criteria for sub is quite stringent,
there has to be a pre session meet up and assessment, and doesnt mean she meet you, you will get to have session... however tks to referral from Ms E, i can skip all these and go into session directly...

prior to session Ms A did send me some information, particularly there was an instruction that i was to edge myself 3 days before the session, in case u duno wad is edge, it is to stroke urself until
near to climax then let go, rest awhile then continue, i was to do that for 20mins but cannot cum... 3 days seems abit long considering this is my first time i'm doing this myself, so tried to bargain
luckily Ms A let me off at 2 days, even then it was no easy feat, by the morning of the session, i woke up with a hardon, been very long since i last experienced this already, so as requested, i was
horny and desperate for her, juz the way she likes it, she finds it put me in the right mind and headspace...

met her yesterday afternoon where she hosted, ding dong, she was in a black corset, black lacy panties, stockings and heels, being one of the most skilled and experienced in the scene, i was expecting
milfy, but no she's a young (early 30s), hot, petite, shapely lady with an ass built for worshipping (hope she dont see this keke), she also runs a community for kinksters with events etc for like-minded
personnels in the scene, before session i asked other bros abt her and heard many good things as well, say hi, greeted her and she flashed me the half smile, ask me to strip, abit paiseh first time
meet only strip but faster, paiseh will make me seem more noob, had a quick shower, came out for briefing... kneel down, she put on a collar for me, she says this signify i'm her slave for the session,
i was to put aside my identity and concentrate on being her slave, my job was to please and amuse her while mayb enjoying myself if she allows, safety qns, safe word, i was not allowed to touch myself
or cum without permission, my body belongs to her for now, most importantly i was not allowed to touch her at any point of time, yep i heard from other bros as well, no fooling ard, else will have dire
consequences, while Ms E is a humiliatrix, Ms A is a pure dominatrix, she doesnt indulge in games to play wif u, she juz concentrate on torturing the sh*t out of u... stand up for inspection, hands behind my head
(gss she heard abt my wandering hands), touch touch check check, bend down check butt, Ms A says my butt is nice, gss the hair didnt grow as fast as the front so still quite clean shaven, like airport customs,
juz lucky this one didnt have the 2 fingers up the ass, though with such a hot customs officer, i can let her check whole day... recalling that i shaved clean laz week, this week got some stubbles, Ms A asked
what is all these, she says looks like armpit hair lol, coz Ms E say i look like primary school boy, so i decided to keep my hair for now, probably she finds got hair more macho... c what she has to say nx sesson...
i told Ms A after edging for 2 days didi will be sensitive so she said will lock him away until she wants to play with him, btw after her checking i was getting hard, she asked what is this? and started slapping
didi, but seems like lu slap lu hard, she asked me to use my mind to make it go away, didi was horny as f**k, he has a mind of his own, not affected by my mind, smelly socks which usually works didnt work this time,
i asked for permission to squeeze his head to kill the erection, ah that works, faster go into cage and lock him up less he shld misbehave again...

first up work on greeting, nx time greet her will have to kowtow, head on the floor and kiss her feet, one by one, anyway i'm not a foot guy so we didnt progress much on foot play but Ms A told me her idea of foot
worship is gagging with her whole feet, doesnt really work for me so i'll skip that... Ms A says before the session she received a msg from Ms E to punish me hard, Ms E really out to do me, her own session not enuf,
other dommes session also wan to disturb me... actually i also got wrong la, keep disturbing her and making her angry, yep gotta accept punishment, in my heart i silently hoped i can survive today... nx tied me up,
i was to fold my arms at my back, usually fold arms in front but this is at the back, so practically no arms to do anything funny, Ms A secured clover clamps on my nipples, this is the first time i'm using this, in
case u're not in the know, this is a evil version of the normal nipple clamps, it will tighten when pulled, can hurt for days after using... Ms A says the first step to pleasing a woman is a strong tongue, ask me to
stick out my tongue to hold a 20c coin against the window, that seemed easy, she asked me how long do i think i can hold? i gek kiang tell her very long, ah she sets the timer at 5 mins, i tot shld be a walk in the park,
very wrong, 50c might be too heavy, 10c area too small, 20c juz nice, plus she didnt put at my mouth level, she went lower, so in order to reach the coin, i gotta bend my knees slightly and my head was cocked one side, yes
at an awkward angle, but i was thinking shldnt be too big a prob, 5 mins not that long, once timer starts her hands were all over me, start to stim already, didi was very hard i was worried he might crack the cock cage,
continue gagging myself with smelly socks in my mind, seeing not very effective, Ms A took out two pinwheel, a single wheel and a triple wheel, i c only siao liao, close my eyes hope 5 mins faster up, the pinwheels were
coming fast and furious, back, butt, legs, front torso, i was squirming abit trying to siam her and trying to balance & hold the coin at the same time and she laughed, clearly amused, moving to balls wah stim, the coin
was starting to move siao liao, Ms A tells me abt halfway now, i concentrated on gagging myself with more socks while she did her thing... but she did give me words of encouragement, she says usually average can only last
about 2-3mins, so i was doing good, that really got me going, but at the 4mins mark, she did the unthinkable, she used the pinwheel on my urethra, that i couldnt take, i jerked and the coin dropped... uh oh u're gg to get
punished for that, jialat duno wads coming again...

nx Ms A removed the ropes & clamps, back to the first position, stand upright with hands behind my head, she showed me a quite a thick flogger, the strands were thick as well, she says it's a massager, not painful one, ok
she tried on my back ya feels quite good actually, so i tot ok no biggie for punishment, she took out a bag of clothespin (should have ard 15-20), 3 on each nipple, then row by row all over my torso, the way she clipped
is slightly different in that she didnt use the full surface area of the pin itself, about slightly less than half, so less surface area, more force, then it dawned on me she going to use the flogger to flog them off,
wah jialat this time... Ms A says i'm going to punish u one, for being late (yes i was late abt 10mins), two for dropping the coin, i nodded in anxiety, she started with the flogging, i turned my head to one side and
closed my eyes, flogging will take more time as compared to whipping i gss, so gotta flog more times, the flog itself was not so bad, it's the part when the pins start coming off, really stim, first time doing this,
awhile left a few, Ms A let me choose top or bottom, clear the rest first, she left nipples for last, clear already left or right, actually i also forgot which side i chose, i concentrating on switching off, when it
all finally came off i was like ooohs and aaahs... now still manageable, lata we shall see...

Last edited by Havanna Slicks; 21-05-2018 at 08:42 AM. Reason: censored for audience under 18...