View Single Post
Old 10-05-2018, 12:01 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 20
BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Mar/Apr/May 2018 New Cat 150 PRC Girls

Quote:
Originally Posted by ejectjoy View Post
Well, if you are not referring to me, so be it! Then, I'll leave it to MP or others to reply since you are accusing that person of providing false FR.

Anyway, I don't want to be dragged into such quarrels among senior samsters. I believe you, BG, have some cloud to have a bit of fun with your followers. But having set difficult criteria and even shifting goalposts resulting in many weeks or even months to meet your criteria/conditions have made your game/fun irksome/dreadful! By the time of your disclosure, the information you disclose has become not so useful/meaningful. So I applaud you when you set a more reasonable criteria - 3 proper FRs before disclosure!

The Infinity Wars movie should not continue here between bro Omnia & BG. I think we rather wait for the true sequel ... I am not a good moderator and I do not wish to be dragged in this quarrel (Each side has their own principles, rights or entitlements).
No one dragged you in leh. You came here yourself leh.

And now you accusing me of things leh.

Chill bro. If one is not guilty, nothing to be sensitive about.