Thread: My Tutor and I
View Single Post
Old 06-05-2018, 12:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2118 / Power: 12
septeal has a reputation beyond reputesepteal has a reputation beyond reputesepteal has a reputation beyond reputesepteal has a reputation beyond reputesepteal has a reputation beyond reputesepteal has a reputation beyond reputesepteal has a reputation beyond reputesepteal has a reputation beyond reputesepteal has a reputation beyond reputesepteal has a reputation beyond reputesepteal has a reputation beyond repute
Re: My Tutor and I

"Who's there?!" Ms Tan exclaimed as she got off her bed, covering her breasts, but they were too big for a slim hands. I was like a deer in spot light, I froze not knowing what to do as she opened the door.
"Oh it's you! I thought you left. Why are you back?"
"I....I.....left my calculator here and then I heard some noise from your room, so I took a look. Sorry...." I explained myself

"You saw everything?" she asked. I could only nod again. "Hmmmm. What should I do with you. You became a peeping tom"
"No no no. It wasn't intentional, I was just curious about the noise I heard" trying hard to explain myself.
"Ah, curious again eh. Come with me" She said, leading me to the bed.

"Lesson number 2. Pay attention". She sat on the bed and spread open her legs widely. It was a glorious sight, my eyes lit up.
"You are now looking at the female reproductive organ" "At the tip here is the clitorious, this is very sensitive part. Rub it gently with your thumb"
I did as I was told and used my thumb to touch it. She squirmed a little as my thumb landed on it. "Yes now rub it"
As I rubbed, I could see the part below the clitoris getting wet. "Use the juice below as lubricant and continuing rubbing" I followed once again

"Mmmmm yesssss, that's it, that's the way" her eyes were closed, mouth opened
"Come, use your tongue and lick it" Wow, lick? I did as I was told and started licking it. "Oooooo, yesssss. Don't stop. You are doing it right already"
Then i remembered what the man did just now. I moved my hands towards her breasts and started playing with her nipples. "Wow where did you learn that from?" She said as her body wriggled

"Now, you see this opening here, it's the vagina. Slowly insert your middle finger in" As I slid my finger in, I could feel the warmth and her vagina enveloping my finger, it was a marvelous feeling. I slid my fingers in and out, gliding in her juices.
"Yes yes, move your finger. Don't stop. Continue licking me as well" she instructed

I was having a sensory overload. Here I am, licking my tutor's pussy, fingering her while she squirmed and wriggled her body, moaning continuously
Then, her hips started moving more vigorously, and suddenly she yelled "AHHHHHHHH" Not knowing what to do, I continued as I was told.
"Omg omg omg, ahhhhhhhhh stop stop please stop, ahhhhhhhh"

I stopped and sat there watching her catch her breath, trying to arrange her hair messed up during the act. She got up after a while, still panting and said, "And that was the female orgasm"
Wow, I just made her cum. I always thought it wasn't an easy thing to do, to make a lady cum

"Like this lesson? Peeping tom?" She teased
I nodded like a puppy