View Single Post
Old 04-05-2018, 11:31 AM
Samster (PremiumD)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3700 / Power: 21
shiokmc has a reputation beyond reputeshiokmc has a reputation beyond reputeshiokmc has a reputation beyond reputeshiokmc has a reputation beyond reputeshiokmc has a reputation beyond reputeshiokmc has a reputation beyond reputeshiokmc has a reputation beyond reputeshiokmc has a reputation beyond reputeshiokmc has a reputation beyond reputeshiokmc has a reputation beyond reputeshiokmc has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: Local Chinese BBBJ Gem Not To Be Missed

Quote:
Originally Posted by icecube1357 View Post
FR: I was quite lucky to be able to get a slot today after waiting for a few days. Anyways, straight to the point:

GFE: 10/10
BBBJ/CIM:11/10 (the way she blow though, it was on point and perfect! She’s the first girl that is able to make me cum through BBBJ)

Blown away by her totally. Please do not hesitate to contact her and try yourself. If you think she isn’t impressive then i don’t know what is. Even at the very end when my time was up, she still managed to drop me off at my location which i was very surprised and for that, i can’t give enough compliments for her service. To summarise, don’t wait already. JUST GO FOR IT!
Thanks For Support Bro