Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
Pinkyyli69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Shan Shan 1856 FR

1856 Shan Shan FR

Looks: 7/10
Boobs: B with pale brown nipples. Her nipples are VERY sensitive, moans when sucked and licked
Height: 1.58m
Built: Slim and slightly towards the petite side, tender skin, no tummy fat, small tattoo on her left shoulder blade

Shower action: 5/10
Standard, just normal cleaning. Did not smile or show any enthusiasm on her face. No BBBJ offered in the shower (I would turn it down if offered)

Catbath: 5/10
No into this service but tried it anyway. Felt very average to me. Stopped her halfway because I didn't enjoy it.

Kissing/Frenching: 5/10
Did not initiate kisses and did not speak French freely. Only allow lip kisses. I managed to French her when she was high but no tongue fight. Clearly is reluctant in this aspect

CBJ: 5/10
I requested CBJ. Very average or could even be below average by GL standard. Suction power is weak. She seems to dislike the taste of the condom, spitting out her saliva occasionally.

Painting: nil
Allowed but she say better not because her period just over.

FJ: 8/10
Pussy is just nice to me; neither too tight nor too loose. It felt like inserting into a vagina with surround cushioning Best pussy I have had so far, to be honest. She is easily aroused from penetration and is not afraid to show it through her soft moans and facial expressions. A WL that likes sex

Overall thrusting time around 25min in missionary, doggie and ended with cowgirl. Her soft B boobs are very nice to grab on to during doggie Can tell she orgasm a few times during the whole session. Her moans are very pleasant and turned me on. When I changed position, one bad thing is that she displayed annoyance on her face(probably because I took too long to shoot)

Post-sex/GFE: 6/10
Not a very talkative girl, I have to initiate conversations. In fact she admitted that she is an introvert by nature and needs time to open up to clients.

RTF: Generally, I feel that most bros will rate her services low and may not RTF for that matter. She is not the type of WL that is very on, cheerful and spontaneous. At most an average score to most bros. For those bros who are looking for commando service, you can give her a miss.

As for me, I will rtf her once more next week. If our chemistry is better and she shows improvement in the kissing department, then she will become my regular If not, that will be the last time I see her.

Cheers and happy bonking everyone!

Last edited by Pinkyyli69; 02-05-2018 at 06:39 PM.