Thread: My Tutor and I
View Single Post
Old 01-05-2018, 05:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2118 / Power: 12
septeal has a reputation beyond reputesepteal has a reputation beyond reputesepteal has a reputation beyond reputesepteal has a reputation beyond reputesepteal has a reputation beyond reputesepteal has a reputation beyond reputesepteal has a reputation beyond reputesepteal has a reputation beyond reputesepteal has a reputation beyond reputesepteal has a reputation beyond reputesepteal has a reputation beyond repute
Red face My Tutor and I

Fondly remembered my tuition teacher Ms Tan as she was my ultimate student fantasy

She was in her 40s but her figure was well maintained. Slight fats in some areas but curvy at the right spots
She had a really feminine demeanor that made me feel she's the model example of how ladies should behave when they grow up
During lessons, she would wear a simple dress or a skirt and shirt combo that proudly showed off her womanly features

Lessons were conducted in 1-1 fashion, every student would be seated seperately, and she would go around to teach and check on our work.
When it was my turn, she would be sitting to the right hand side of the small square table and lean over to check my work.
Her bosoms would rest nicely on her arms as she lean over and i would be smelling the nice floral smell of her hair.
It always got me distracted and takes me a few seconds to recover from the leaning over action of hers.
I always liked days when she wore this white shirt of hers as it would split a little gap when she leans, revealing the inner beauty that she was wearing that day. Never failed to give me a hard on.
As she goes on her rounds with other students, I would be admiring her wonderful perky ass as she walks to the students sitting in front of me, swaying her hips, and I always try to notice and make out the underwear she's wearing from her VPL.