View Single Post
Old 29-04-2018, 02:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 237 / Power: 16
cqueen is a Helpful and Caring Samstercqueen is a Helpful and Caring Samstercqueen is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Hi. I am Nihcol. Nice to meet you. Be nice k. 😘

Quote:
Originally Posted by nishicibai View Post
nihcol, you're a toxic bitch and only fools will ever get involved with you. you try so hard to be witty and sarcastic but everyone can see that it comes from a place of deep unhappiness with your life.

i pity the people around you who constantly have to put up with your shit. or maybe there's no one around you because you've driven everyone away with your unnecessary drama and toxic bullshit. i wouldn't be surprised.

please fuck off from this forum, nihcol. you're neither needed nor wanted here.

p.s: you're not as hot or as attractive as you think either. maybe a 6/10 at best. take away points for attitude and that makes you a 3/10. sorry BRO. you're just another unfulfilled ah gua who means nothing to anyone.
Quote:
Originally Posted by nishicibai View Post
He calls himself a ladyboy but he’s not a lady and too old to be a boy. Just a sad, insecure, skinny man with small saggy tits and a face as long as Sun Ho’s.

In an earlier post he was requesting someone to pick him up in a flashy car? Lol. We have money because we don’t blow it on bad investments and you sir, nihcol, are the worst form of investment any man can make.

I can fuck ladyboys who look and perform a hundred times than you any time, any day. Yeah, it’s not free but surprise surprise, I can afford to pay them to fuck off after I bed them. You on the other hand, are just another parasitic bottom feeder.
Good afternoon nishicibai,

Looks like you have 深仇大恨 with this nihcol? Exactly, what harm did “it” do to you? Sorry ha, I very kaypoh type..