Thread: Screwing maids
View Single Post
Old 10-04-2018, 06:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 804 / Power: 11
JuOn is a splendid one to beholdJuOn is a splendid one to beholdJuOn is a splendid one to beholdJuOn is a splendid one to beholdJuOn is a splendid one to beholdJuOn is a splendid one to beholdJuOn is a splendid one to behold
Re: Screwing maids

Quote:
Originally Posted by HongKan View Post
Anyone upped this Myanmar maid by the name of Margaret? She uses Chen as her surname in wechat. She stays around Telok Blangah. We chit chatted for a while before agreeing to meet on Sunday. She then called me when she's in hotel room (Fragrance i suppose..) How i know?? The bloody hotel phone rang when we were discussing where to meet!! She quickly hang up then after a while call again... Send me a location and ask me pick her up. It is at Pasir Panjang where there are 2 Fragrance Hotel!!

We proceed to another Fragrance Hotel just near Vivo... I brought condom... FOR OBVIOUS REASON!!! Fucked her, then i kaysiao and say wanna leave liao...

Then she message a 3rd guy!!! in front of me!!! The guy called i wanted to make noise to expose her... wahahhaa... but i didn't la... Then initially she ask the guy to meet at Vivo... i happy cos near... then call again and say meet Peninsular... Send her there lo... It was 4.45pm?? About there la... So have time for a 3rd round for her!! OMG!!! Wonder if the first and third guy is in the forum too?? Hahaha....
her number starts with 8357??

Waiting for New Post