Thread: Emotional Abuse
View Single Post
Old 09-04-2018, 07:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 407 / Power: 8
youmee is a living Saint! - you won't find betteryoumee is a living Saint! - you won't find betteryoumee is a living Saint! - you won't find betteryoumee is a living Saint! - you won't find betteryoumee is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Emotional Abuse

I can emphasis with TS. I think i am in a very similar situation.

As for me, i learn to avoid certain topics and less conversation between wife. Cause its pretty obvious, our communication has come to a roadblock whereby both of us do not understand each other and we have our own thinking.

Contemplating a divorce definetely comes up every now and then. But not getting a divorce, for me, is being emotionally attach to this family we built, coming to terms that your spouse has changed, it really takes time for it to really sink in. As for now, i am just avoiding because of my sons and also because, financially, not so stable as yet.

Being in a loveless relationship is also taking its toll. Sex apart, simple pecks or holding hand or even sms concern is out of the picture. That is what it is now.

The changes in my wife? I can attributes to the influence surrounding her. Social media defintely is playing a big part in giving a false impression everyone is living a good life and so "she" should be entitled.

I can only blame myself for not earning enough for her expectation. But then again, what is enough? I have a roof over my heads, no debts, but it is not enough.

TS is a executive, stays condo, travel twice yearly, apparently it is also not enough.

For TS, i would suggest, you find some new hobbies, engage in new friends,to make do with the emptiness left by your wife. Life is not just about being in her control. We need to live for ourself once.