Thread: My wife Miyuki
View Single Post
Old 27-03-2018, 05:26 AM
Samster (PremiumD)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1633 / Power: 9
USman28 has a brilliant futureUSman28 has a brilliant futureUSman28 has a brilliant futureUSman28 has a brilliant futureUSman28 has a brilliant futureUSman28 has a brilliant futureUSman28 has a brilliant futureUSman28 has a brilliant futureUSman28 has a brilliant futureUSman28 has a brilliant futureUSman28 has a brilliant future
Re: My wife Miyuki

recently a few guys ask me to tell more secret about our life and how Miyuki grew up as women who could not even talk to men until mid of college year... Miyuki attract older men all her life...

She does not talk much around men. Even with my friend, she is very quiet yet all my friend tell me they want to have her on bed one day.... This is why I dont like to introduce my wife to my company's managers.

When she was 18 at college, one professor was after her for 2 years... He was art teacher who seduced her all the way he could. He as you know finally undressed her to take her photo and first men to brought naked Miyuki on bed yet could not have sex...

Yet all started wtih her father who I think sexually abused her. Miyuki was quiet yet her body grew fast...