Thread: Action in Japan
View Single Post
Old 26-03-2018, 01:51 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 360 / Power: 14
xelvaz is a living Saint! - you won't find betterxelvaz is a living Saint! - you won't find betterxelvaz is a living Saint! - you won't find betterxelvaz is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Action in Japan

Quote:
Originally Posted by lolkqwepqwe View Post
Reminder to fellow cheongsters, i did my research and read to avoid the touts in Kabukicho

I was walking around alone and one guy approached me. They didnt straight offer sex. I told him i cant speak Jap. So he got a chinese guy to speak with me. (Im a singaporean chinese) He warmed up to me and got all friendly, then he told me about his shop 25k-30k for 1 hour full service.

Naturally small head take over big head and i asked to see photos. One guy showed me photos on his phone and asked me to picked one. I picked the youngest one and he asked me to pay 30k. Handed him the money and he brought me to a back alley and ask for deposit 50k. He said it was to protect the girl if I hit her/use camera/raw. I was shocked and i became hesitant. He even offered to bring me to the nearest ATM when i told him i dont have that much.

I said i pay when i see the girl, so he brought me to a 7 storey building and outside the lift lobby. Demanded the dposit. I keep hesitating and wanted out. After 30 minutes of debating, he asked me to leave and no refund of the 30k.

TLDR: Ignore the touts at all cost. Lesson learnt.
Take it as a lesson and TBH, avoid any touts in Japan. Even those that wants to recommend restaurants to you.

The touts in Kabukicho are especially notorious and yes, now they have Chinese speaking touts. There are actually options for non-Japanese speakers and you can actually approach the staff inside the many 無料案内所 (which means free information centre) where they will ring up the joint to check if they can accept foreigners. The staff will also sometimes bring you to the joint directly. These places are actually legit and I have used them quite frequently if I am lazy to research the area.