View Single Post
Old 21-03-2018, 01:40 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1920 / Power: 7
SamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant futureSamLoMo has a brilliant future
Re: My Best Friend's Mom, Kat

' At first I didn't really want to go just because going out to drink meant more expenses and that would slow down the repayment process.. ' Auntie Kat then told me.

It was then Auntie Kim and friends offered to pay half of what she drinks and like mother like son, weak to psycho. She succumbed and went out drinking with them for the first time in her life. Boy, was it a disaster she said. She ended up really drunk and the clique had to take care of her. Ever since experiencing the temporary 'joy' that alcohol provided, it became a monthly ritual then become a bi-monthly, then weekly and then several times a week.

' I see.. ' I nodded, noting to myself that she was deliberately leaving out some parts. Especially the part I heard from Jack where guys bring her home to fuck.

' It's understandable. It's pretty hard for a single person to cope with work, the house and a kid after all. ' I offered a few words to encourage her.

Her eyes lit up ever so slightly upon sensing that I wasn't judging her. She then continued on.

' Also I thought to myself. Jack was still small. He needs a father figure to look up to. I think that would be for the best.. ' she then told me.

Apparently, at first she only stuck with Auntie Kim and the clique when they go out to drink and she would reject the guys advances on her. But after a while, she let loose a little bit. Thinking that Jack would require a father figure in his life and given that she was still a young woman back then, it was only understandable for her to accept some of the advances made on her in the pubs. Of course, she left out the part where the guys bring her back home to fuck again though I already knew. She has her own needs after all.

' Umm.. sometimes you know when you get intoxicated. You tend to be not really aware of your surroundings right? ' she then asked.

' Yeah. ' I nodded.

' Uhh for guys isn't really a problem but for girls.. a bit dangerous.. ' she then trailed off.

' I see. But I thought you went out drinking with Auntie Kim and your clique? I think they should take care of you what not meh.. ' I then asked.

' Sometimes la.. but other times they also want come out have fun so can't have them keep take care of me ma.. ' she then said.

' I see.. So what happened that night was.. ' the words then left my mouth.

' I'm part to blame for it also la.. already know is don't know him one but need someone carry me home ma.. Just didn't think he was like that.. ' she murmured.

Really? I immediately knew that she was lying. If I had just moved into the house, I might have believed her. But after spying on her for months, I already knew that it wasn't the case because I have seen many strangers taking her back and fuck. What happened was probably she didn't think that he would be that rough with her and not even giving her any pleasure in the first place, just wanting pleasure for his own. And after he was done, she was just left disappointed or something along those lines.

' Have you filed a police report though? Since rape is an offense and all ' I then played along with her.

' Think don't need ba.. ' she then rejected the idea.

' What I tell you today cannot tell anyone ah, especially Jack. ' she then reaffirmed me again before smiling at me.

Looks like I gained her trust a little bit. I wonder how far I can push my luck this time