View Single Post
Old 15-03-2018, 10:36 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 323 / Power: 13
Fatso4u is one of the Best!Fatso4u is one of the Best!Fatso4u is one of the Best!Fatso4u is one of the Best!
Re: Bangkok's Shower Houses

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealLove View Post
Any bath house to recommend after lord group close down? Used to go Victoria secret for 1900 baht and gets 2 hours of fun time. In BKK until Friday
If you are someone who prefers to go Victoria Secret, why would you go Lord? Its easily 3-4 times more ex and the girls at the lower end would be the more matured type, which would not be your cup of tea. If you have budget of 3-4k baht, i would suggest La Belle, Emmanuelle, poisedon, Alaina etc. If you take taxi, can consider utopia or taragon etc.

If on budget of 2k, suggest u go Hi-class instead.

The equivalent of Lord now is Maria. However, the whole management got a stuck up attitude- at least i got better treatment at Lord. This is my experience, but i went Maria wearing jeans and tshirt, looked through the selection, and the girls avail were all milf looking type so didnt choose. On the way out the mamasan remarked loudly that if no money dont come Maria and laughed that i was choosing wife. All the ladies also laughed as i was walking out.

We customers are king, no need feel pressured to choose. Can always go have a look and if dont like just walk out.