View Single Post
Old 09-03-2018, 11:53 PM
Samster (A)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 789 / Power: 13
SongDa is a splendid one to beholdSongDa is a splendid one to beholdSongDa is a splendid one to beholdSongDa is a splendid one to beholdSongDa is a splendid one to beholdSongDa is a splendid one to beholdSongDa is a splendid one to behold
Lightbulb Re: 『Tao Hong 桃红』Chio CFM Look Masseur With Stunning Body & Massage Skills! 『漂亮性感女按摩师

Previous Massage Reports For Tao Hong:

Quote:
Originally Posted by ampway View Post
Tao Hong is a newly arrived lady from N E China. Tall and with a very good figure ; told me she was a lingerie model in her younger days. Her place is clean and well furnished, conveniently located and the open carpark is just across the road.

She worked as a masseuse in a spa for five years back at her hometown. That explained her good massage skills. After the soothing massage, she performed the wonderful HDLY which took her 10 minutes or so. I like it because most of them do it for too short a time at most 5 minutes and then move on to HJ. Finally she no clock watcher and no problem at all when I over shot the alloted time by 10 minutes because of the longer time taken to cum for the second HJ.

She will be around for quite a while so I will have the time to RTM in the coming months ...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Comewatma View Post
Hi Bros, had a session w Tao Hong few weeks ago, here is my FR.

Her place is relatively easy to find w good parking space avail.

I was greeted by a pretty lady in long shirt that sort of hides everything. Was abit disappointed, but then it made me less nervous around her.

Place was nice, quiet and looks clean. Tao Hong was very service oriented.

So when the service started, I was laying on my front. And when i turn around, she had removed her shirt and what lays beneath is just WOW. We started w a HJ as she said we do one 1st, then do another one at the end. Ask for autoroam, and she removed her bra to show me her gorgeous boobs. They fit really well in my palm. Needless to say after some time, I came.

Washed up and started massage. Her massage skills was good, which is quite unexpected, and u got to try her BM, i can really feel her boobs going up down left right on my back, butt everywhere.

Tao Hong's definitely worth the $, and will RTM soon.
Quote:
Originally Posted by xanxus View Post
Wanted to have a soothing session with my regular massuer but she's unavailable. Saw this beautiful lass and decided to try her out instead. Bingo!!! She's free and location is pretty easy to locate too.

Went up to the nest, very nice and tidy unit. I must say her massaging skill is great!!!! I have been feeling sore on my neck and she just make me felt so much better.

Her HDLY/HJ is a haven, making me feel extremely horny man...after some nice rumba rubba...volcano erupted and wallah~ happy ending...

Will definitely be visiting her pretty soon
Quote:
Originally Posted by xiaoyu454 View Post
FR for TaoHong:
Saw many good FR, so gave her a try.
Located at very cosy room with attached bathroom.
She is a very service minded gal, with very good attitude.
Tall and Nicely curved body (10/10).
Great massage skills and no time watcher.
Overall experience was great.
RTM: Definitely !
Quote:
Originally Posted by ptskkk View Post
Visited her yesterday.
Thought her photo looked like someone I have seen before, tried my luck, but it wasn't the same person. A bit disappointed at first.
Her looks grew on me as the session progressed.
Had a first HJ, nothing special too.
She doesn't initiate much conversation, which actually suits me.
Massage is quite decent.
Then came breast massage which was really quite arousing. Further stimulation came from her light kisses.
The 2nd hj was obviously much more enjoyable than the 1st.
RTF: probably
Quote:
Originally Posted by HaohED View Post
Visited her last week.

Located at a convenient place which cheongsters wont have trouble finding.
Considered good looking and also have a very nice body and friendly attitude.
The place is clean and cosy.. nice environment.
My focus not really on the massage but she insisted on doing a good job
I told her I like my hj slow and she obliged, no rush. Nice experience.

RTM: Definitely.
Quote:
Originally Posted by madmac View Post
Thank you TS for letting me have a chance to enjoy this gem.

Very lucky that to book a slot earlier with her. The location, small room clean and tidy cozy place with bathroom attached.

Look : 7/10
Body : 8.5/10 nice curve and tone body
Boob : C with perky nipples nice to lick and suck
Massage : 8/10 not piano, really massage with sequence
Boob massage : Yes
Auto roam : Yes
HDLY : 10/10 song!!!
HJ : 8/10 good 2 shot
Attitude : Good, can chat.
Damage : 60min/2HJ

Very satisfy with her service. Too bad she don't do FJ if not I'm sure she is very good to bonk.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Oranj3 View Post
had the pleasure of visiting tao hong earlier today:

room: a small but very classy and cosy looking apartment

looks: young-ish milf look

body: she scores full marks for this one... i was drooling over her really solid figure... nice perky tits with nipples that are dying to be sucked at...

massage: soothing and relaxing type of massage with decent strength... you can feel that your body is in good hands... her bm i think pretty sop, nothing to shout about

specials: knows how to tease! surprised i was able to tahan her hdly...

overall thumbs up!
Quote:
Originally Posted by sfh2110 View Post
Apologies for such a late FR; I had a session with Tao Hong like, 2 months ago? I definitely owe her an FR, as her professionalism and service was really good compared to what I experienced after her.

Booking was relatively quick and hassle free, booked 90 min. Place is nice and discreet...in fact I had trouble finding the gate lol.

Looks: 7/10. Once I arrived, met by attractive slim woman. Although her pic is blurred, can tell is the same person. Foxy looking; you won't be like knocked out right away, but it grows on you.

Showered alone. I am not chatty by nature, so she didn't say much either. I was fine with that though

Body: 8/10. Firm, round boobs, absolutely yummy. Not much loose fat, slim and slender.

Massage: 9/10. Full range of massage, no joke. Finger press + knead, neck shoulder back arms legs EVERYTHING. Strength was just nice for me; she checked with me 3 times throughout the session. Confirm professional; she said she prides herself in it.

HJ (x2): 8/10. The first shot was fairly quick because it had been quite a while since I unloaded. Started off slowly before speeding up; I shot so hard it flew onto my neck...she was pleasantly surprised and cleaned me up.

Second shot after the massage took longer, but this time I thought it wasn't as good because she used a bit too much grip. However...saving grace was when I told her I wanted her boobs so bad. She changed position, kneeled on floor with boobs over my face, reverse milking my 2IC while I sucked on them. Amazing...I think my 2IC turned purple when I shot...she milked out every drop.

GFE: 7/10. She made me feel much more at home as the session went by. After second shot, still asked me to lie on her lap, gave me head massage. Awesome.

RTM: confirm. Unfortunately I live far from her place. Also heard she's injured or sick, will arrange with her when she recovers!