View Single Post
Old 08-03-2018, 04:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 192 / Power: 10
jeffhardyz is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjeffhardyz is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Bangkok Chiong Scene / Massage / AGoGo / Clubs / Disco

Quote:
Originally Posted by 55055 View Post
I think, to know they flying you “plane” or not depends on their responses towards your questions asking them to fly together. If those who on, won’t hesitate your questions or avoid the topic, similarly those who got hesitations, will give some reasons, and because of “kreng jai” they just say ok, when the dates nearer, either they MIA or give some reasons unable to go.
True, but I kanna 1 Siam bu who asked me to bring her for overseas trip (not I ask her), say she very keen to go there. I said OK liao (small head took over big head that time & I was quite sot tio by her ) then 2-3mths time when I wanna book tix liao then she fly aeroplane. Haiz, that’s Life man Personally I dun think it’s so much gotta do wif gals “kreng jai” or wat leh, I feel that they’re more like keeping their options open lor. To them, sponsors r like auctions or bidding contest, who can give the “highest bid” will get the B*tch

Girls r Girls, B*tches r B*tches, be it SG gals or Siam Bus, it’s the same la. Chio ones sure hav sponsors here & there 1. If I’m 1 of them & hav 3-4 sponsors asking me to go holiday wif them, I’ll oso compare here & there too. Boh bianz, tits got 2 but pussy only got 1 nia I’ve accepted the fact that those Siam bus who “fly aeroplanes” wld most likely hav other “biz trips” in the pipeline liao. It’s a free mkt, lan lan lor.

Quote:
Originally Posted by francesco View Post
i m booking another one (for 1 nite nia) for my upcoming trip in few days time, this one immediately asked how much upfront lol n rather steep summore 😅, but since i long time no see her ok lah i on her....
Wah, I prefer this type 1 lor, “Open door see mountain” kind, 爽快, 我喜欢! 555