View Single Post
Old 19-02-2018, 12:48 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 478 / Power: 16
hentaili is a glorious beacon of lighthentaili is a glorious beacon of lighthentaili is a glorious beacon of lighthentaili is a glorious beacon of lighthentaili is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Serious discussion . 包养 Experience and package..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Penguin23 View Post
SGD 100K per year cash (not including love gifts), visits of 3-4 days per month, usually in regional locations depending on my travel schedule, her social commitments, time needed for visa applications and of course, her menstrual cycle. Lasted around a year and a half.

I don't believe there is a standard "package" for 包养 - the girl wants her (mostly) material needs satisfied and if you can also satisfy her emotional needs then how much money is given is less important and the relationship will tend to last longer. It is also true that over time, how much you give is less important than how the money is given. Thoughtful, timely gifts that show your consideration for her as a person will be most impactful regardless of the monetary value, and extravagant gifts thoughtlessly given will end up mattering very little and forgotten. In short - over time the relationship will gradually become like a "normal" couple relationship and therefore "normal" considerations such as your base compatibility (as a couple) will become much more important than her underlying money requirements and the so-called T&Cs.

As the giver obviously we will want our sexual needs satisfied, and in my own humble experience trying to equate any monetary arrangement to the sexual gratification to be provided is a recipe for disaster. Equating money given for a quantifiable output (e.g. 10 fucks per visit for $xxK or $xxx per fuck) sounds in the beginning to be a neat arrangement but over time I realized this became a recipe for getting the so-called "fucks" at a progressively lower and lower level of service. At the end of the day all women (whether working or not) want to be treated as ladies and not as fucking machines - so trying to put in performance KPIs longer term and asking them "contractually perform her obligations" will probably not get you the kind of service you're dreaming about regardless of how much money you throw at her. Bear in mind that ladies, unlike us guys are inherently much more comfortable in dealing with ambiguity - so to a woman it is not unthinkable that they see you only as a Sugar Daddy one moment and when the circumstances are right, openly contemplate and express a desire for you to be their a potential life partner. It all depends on how you make her feel, and how sincere she thinks your actions are.

Many Samsters believe that working girls are only all out to milk you for the maximum amount of money, happily spreading her legs to any man willing to pay her price and cheat you at every given opportunity (and perhaps the evidence out there is overwhelmingly supportive of the hypothesis), but bear in mind just like not every ML/WL/FL will do everything with everyone (not every ML will, for example do "outcall" - taking them to hotels if they do not feel comfortable with you) reaching a 包养 agreement is tricky and any agreement will be highly customized. Forget about any so-called "market rate" - what seems to be enough for one lady may not be enough for the next.

Note that the amount was not pre-agreed, and I am fortunate that I am able to afford spending this amount on one girl. Samsters will come out to say how stupid this is, how can spending this money ever be "worth it" - well, to me some experiences are simply priceless, the kind of thing that you know you may experience perhaps once-in-a lifetime so putting things in pure dollar terms totally misses the point. It is probably a function of getting a bit older and enjoying a degree of financial freedom, that money matters less and experiences matter more.

So, that's my $0.02. I never enjoyed being in a relationship where I "hold the upper hand" simply by virtue of being the one with the money, so if that means that I will always be "taken advantage of" by these sneaky FL/WL/MLs, then that is perhaps just my lot in life
I share the same sentiments as Bro Penguin and thanks for sharing his insights!

As what i had been through, it doesn't equate money sense when other factors outside the "transaction" takes into effect and these ropes in human emotions, the right connection and feel with the person, and also most importantly the experience that carves into your next page in our life.

Different MLs have different sets of rules to play and different "ideals". All is after money but some want more than money.

MLs are after all human and their inner feelings wants the care and concern and attention just like any other gal in the street. It is just that their equation of life is much more complex compared with the mere folks.

My contribution...

Last edited by hentaili; 19-02-2018 at 01:21 AM.