Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
EasyLover deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Smile Re: Infos on Chiang Mai

Quote:
Originally Posted by fapfapfap View Post
Went to Dolphin Spa last week and tried Yaya. After so many different girls at Dolphin, I can say she is the best experience so far.

Looks: Tall with very well defined features.
Body: Big build (not fat), a bit bah bah.
Boobs: Small B or A Cup
Pussy: Neatly trimmed

Her GFE gao gao, started the session with her bathing me. She took her time to slowly soap and massage me from my neck down to my legs, paying attention to my little bro.

After shower, she ask me lie down and slowly massage for me. Strength is good, definitely not piano type. Then she asked me to turn over, applied oil and rub her body over mine until my cock stand. She took her time here also, a lot of teasing and GFE before putting on the CD and giving me a long blowjob.

When I was ready, her pussy was naturally wet since I was playing with it all the while (she didn't want me to finger, but she was okay with me rubbing). She went on top first and rode me for a good long time before we switched a few positions. Her moaning was good, but I like the way she hold me as we fucked. Again, I must stress that her GFE gao gao.

Pumped her in a few positions, and she told me she finished. I smiled and told her I haven't, kept on going as her pussy was so warm and comfortable. Ended up cumming in missionary, and left my dick in her while cuddling for a while.

Definitely worth a RTF. One of the best experiences in Chiang Mai.

I will booked her next week when there. loves what you had there. Thanks alot Bro Fap