View Single Post
Old 25-01-2018, 12:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8152 / Power: 20
pocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond reputepocketrocket has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Sydney Australia ...

Type: AMP Joint
Address: Midas Massage, Spa and Sauna
Name of Girl: Coco
Origin: China
Look: Make up made her look younger at intro but closer look, she looks her age
Body: Meaty, esp around her mid but skin is smooth
Boobies: 34D all natural for Boobs f#@k
Service: Massage, full body slide, BBBJ followed by HJ
Cost: AUD 175 for 1hr inclusive of a $10 before 7pm
Score: 6/10 (I enjoyed her BBBJ coz it is rather long and keep going until I was "happy" and she was rather accommodating but the rest was rather ordinary though. I was surprised a BBBJ was offered instead of a CBJ).

I should have chosen some younger Koreans (about 6 girls was introduced, 5 Korean, 1 Jap and 1 Chinese). Chosen Cococ coz of her big boobs while the rest of the Korean looked younger and prettier but rather flat.

I am a boob man! But I did regretted choosing her