View Single Post
Old 24-01-2018, 02:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 188 / Power: 11
Nitwitty is a Helpful and Caring SamsterNitwitty is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Infos on Chiang Mai

Last night I brought a newly known cina friend for Zhuagen.. So after maintenance, want to check if weapon will react to situation.. So we decided on Spotlight for teasing... Reached there, Manageress recognized me since I patronized 3 times within 5 days.. We were there about 11pm so choices of girls not much but still ok... I noticed 1 girl not bad smiling at me, so my experience tell me though not the best package but can take her... ordered a tequila for her and she came to sit beside me.. after her shot, she did not pester me for more... and automatically bring my hands to her thigh and hers on my thigh.... My cina friend see liao buay tahan, I tell them fast hand fast leg choose girl come sit if not later Angmoh choose away... KNS..the cina friend say he like my girl... OK lor... tell my girl go play with my friend, meanwhile another chio one eye contact me.... after her dance, came sit with me.. Cina friend ask about tabao package, so I help to ask... 1 for all, all for 1, so I onz him I will tabao if he really want to tabao.. Manage to get ST for 2700 excluding room charges.. Prices varies with different girls for ST or LT, it all lies with chemistry and best is let them GQ you for tabao so you can have a better price. This morning SHAGGED..... but nice experience..