View Single Post
Old 21-01-2018, 02:39 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 123 / Power: 18
Seta deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuySeta deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Fetish/Role Play/BDSM in HC

Tried princess yura at her hosting...short fr on this, some details omitted

I was made to crawl with tribute in mouth to her...she made me guess the colour of her panties, correct answer gets reward of kissing her delectable ass, wrong answer gets 5 whipping on the butt...have to thank her each time she whip...i got 3 times wrong

Next was foot worshipping, she genuinely seems to enjoy it...added sugar as flavor to her feet...i tried chatting with her and got slap...when she ask me question and i reply her, i also get slap...feels like i'm in a stephen chow comedy

She then tied my feet and hands and told me i have to get hard in a minute if not i get wax on my nipples...i beg her not to use candle on me as i am still noob to this but to no avail...

When the wax came, starting was ok but it gets hot quickly and i could feel my flesh becoming hot and tender...i wriggle like a squid and she was laughing happily...

Ok tired le, the rest don't say le...overall it was an eye opener for me...and she was quite nice