Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 49 / Power: 0
B00B deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: VIP SPA.. Former Magic spa..

First time to VIP

January

It’s after pay day and I’d heard so much about VIP. I had visited a couple of MP in JB in recent months but never once to a spa. I was thinking to myself, why not, try something new.
The spa is pretty easy to find in a shopping mall after taking the lift up to the 4th floor.
once entered, i was given the keys to my locker.
the environment is pretty chill. despite it being a weekday, its still quite packed with people.
food variety is just okay with fried rice and noodle and some tapas (im not there for the food anyway)
viewing area is in a hall with the hot and cold pools. every interval, captains will call out groups of 12-15 girls for viewing. and then, its your pick and time with the girl of your choice.

no. 530
Looks: 8/10 (syt look, early 20s)
Body: 9/10 (small and petite. my type)
Boobs: 7/10 A (not for boobs lover)
B2B: 8/10 her nipples and long and erected. feels really good during B2B
BBBJ: 10/10 hot and cold. hot and cold. nearly misfire
FJ: 7/10 (as she's my type of girl, i didnt last long enough to satisfy her)
GFE: 10/10 (you know this girl wont go wrong when she kept staring at you during the viewing. shes very new, cant really speak english nor chinese. well, who needs to speak when actions speak louder than words. holding my hands while leading me to the room. showered me like a baby before and after. lots of cuddlings)
RTF: yes. but then again. why eat only one type of fish while you can have different variety of seafoods from the ocean

Up my humble points if you guys like this FR