View Single Post
Old 15-01-2018, 11:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1228 / Power: 10
tiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud of
Re: Property agent's sex addiction

Siti Wati: you can come back to collect your stuffs when we return home with my mdm.
Nicole was about to button her jacket , Siti Wati stopped her.

Siti wati: don't button your jacket! now , you push Mdm's wheelchair.

Nicole and Siti Wati walked out of the room, and went to Mrs Seah.
Nicole: Mrs Seah, time to go and view new condo.
Nicole pushed Mrs Seah's wheechair to the lift.

While in the lift, Siti wati stood behind Nicole and caress her bum and playfully lift her skirt up abit.
When the lift reached ground floor, Nicole pushed Mrs Seah's wheelchair to the area where there is slope for wheelchair to move easily.
Nicole : I am going to drive my car here.

Siti Wati then offer Mrs Seah a drink which make her sleepy and she would sleep for sometime.

When Nicole's car parked near the edge , Mrs Seah felt abit drowsy.
Nicole moved Mrs Seah to the back seat, and then put wheelchair inside the car boot.

Siti Wati : remove your jacket and put it inside your car boot.
Nicole did as told.

Siti Wati sit in front , beside Nicole who was driving the car.
Siti Wati looked at the mirror to observe Mrs Seah and can see that she was getting sleepy and lowered her head.

When the traffic light turn red,
Siti Wati: lift your skirt up abit ..

Nicole then lift up her skirt abit.
and her thigh was caressed by that lustful and jealous maid of Mrs Seah.

When the light turn green, Nicole began to drive with her skirt uncofortably upwards but her vagina was not exposed ..

Later, the car reached the entrance of the condo , which was manned by guard house,
Nicole wind down her car window after her skirt was lowered.

Nicole told the security guard that she was a property agent bringing her client to visit management office .
She then took her pass from her handbag and show it to him. He requested IC of the other passenger.
Siti Wati then present her own workpass to show she was a domestic maid and also Mrs Seah IC .
Nicole then told the guard that Mrs Seah was sleepy.

Guard then let the vehicle in.
At the condo car park, Nicole came out of car, went to the car boot and took out wheelchair and her own jacket and wear it . She woke Mrs Seah up to tell her that they had reach condo.

NIcole then called Mr Seah. Mr Seah come out of management office to see Nicole and his mother.

Managing agent recognised Mr Seah and Nicole because they were celebrities.
Mr Seah was a prominent businessman whereas Nicole was a famous property agent , top 100 in premiere real estate agency.
Nicole and Mr Seah seated while Siti Wati behind them, tending to wheelchair bound Mrs Seah.

managing agent then showed them to condo unit where they met owners and shake hands.
Mrs Seah , and Nicole, Mr Seah flanked by Siti Wati were viewing the condo unit. They were satisfied.

Then management agent asked Nicole and Mr Seah to follow him to the next block where Mr Seah had bought few units for executive staff quarters.
Mr Seah : Siti , you stayed behind to take care of your madam.

Siti was begrudgedly said " Yes, sir"

Nicole was slightly relieved that she was out of Siti crutches.
Mr Seah and Nicole were shown around the condo units .
After that , management agent passed brochures to Nicole ,urging her to find more tenants to buy /rent the condo.
Nicole and Mr Seah went to car park where Mrs Seah and Siti Wati were waiting.
Nicole: Mr Seah, I am bringing them home.
Mr Seah: ok. That's nice of you.
Then Mr Seah waved his mother good bye and went to his car..
Nicole then drove her car to the side and remove her jacket and help Mrs Seah into backseat of the car and Siti wati sat in front with Nicole who drove her car to Mrs Seah's house.

When car reached home, Nicole pushed wheelchair to the family home and Siti wati helped Mrs Seah to her bedroom and let her sleep.. , close the door and switched on air con..

Nicole who was standing at the hall. awaiting Siti Wati instruction.

Siti Wati: do you need to go to toilet? follow me!

Nicole followed Siti wati to the toilet at the kitchen ..

Inside toilet , Nicole was told to undress naked and bathed together with Siti.
and Siti rubba rubba NIcole ample breasts with envy and also fingering Nicole vagina.
Then Nicole squat down and juice flowed out..

Then both of them dried their bodies themselves.
Siti wati put on her clothes, while Nicole was to crawl out on all fours from toilet to the maid's bed room, her blouse and skirt was placed on her back.
Siti was in front of her.
(Nicole cannot be seen naked at the pathway from the toilet to the maid room .There are few windows where neighbours can see..She had to crawl.)

At the room, Siti Wati. sat on bed, asking Nicole who stood up naked,saying that she would asked to be Nicole's mum once Mrs Seah passed on.
Then she opened the box and gave her lingeries back.

Nicole put on bra and then panties. Siti Wati felt sad and envious because she don't get to wear bra...
Nicole wear back her blouse and skirt and bade Siti wati farewell.

Siti Wati: I will contact you again if I want to see you.'

Nicole then leave the house and cried slightly inside her car before going to office.