Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
F15SG deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Great Bonks

Audi from Emm

Audi is a veteran in this industry and had toured SG multiple times. I am her regular customer and had visited her many times. Every time the feeling is different and not disappointed. She is very service orientated. She knew what a man need.

Location: 6/10… East area with a coffee shop nearby… good if you reach early can order a drink and wait. Room is clean, neat and simple.

Looks/Body: 8/10… As advertised. Her pics are genuine and not photo-shopped (I think). Typical Thai complexion with long black hair.

Boobs: 7/10… natural C cup with brown 20 cents areola nice to suck and play with.

Pussy: 7/10… well kempt pubes. Neat and no funky smell
French: 7/10… she plants her tongue into my mouth. Not very fierce more like sensual French kissing
Catbath: 7/10... from the neck to my chest to my groin and to my thighs she licked like a little kitten.

BBBJ/CIM: 9/10… she can lick, twist, suck and deep throat. After a good 10-12 mins of bbbj I told her I’m about to ‘set’. She looked at me with a smile, shove my junk into her mouth to give it a turbo boost and I surrendered load into her mouth. I think I cummed quite a lot, at first, she took it all in and then after that she got choked a bit... LOL

FJ :9/10... this lady is wild when she is on top! She rode me crazy like a cowgirl with a few variations of pumping and going circles. After 5 mins we changed position to missionary and as I was pumping her, she was hugging me tight with her legs locking me on my waist and can feel her legs pushing me to penetrate deeper into her vagina in my every thrust. Can feel the muscles in her pelvic contracting and her moans were loud, and yet don’t sound fake as her expressions seems like she was enjoying it… even more than me.. haha. After some long and intense pumping I unloaded in her (with cap of cos) however she won’t release me and kept me in the lock position like in a MMA fight while she used her vagina to grip my penis. We kissed and as I pulled myself out of the predicament, she touched and covered her vagina and she suddenly turn shy. I asked her what happened, and she pointed at the wet bedsheet. It was then I saw fluid was coming out of her vagina and her whole pussy area was moist and wet. We laughed, got cleaned up and headed for the showers.

GFE/Other services: 9.5/10… Very polite and service orientated. When I entered the room she asked me to wait a moment, went to the back and brought me a cup of water without me asking.
She provides simple massage (not the pro type) before and between shots.
She’s good at holding conversation and we talked a lot when we are not “busy”.
So after I’m dressed and ready to leave, she asked me to sit down and sat on my lap, just like a gf would do and we continue to chat and hug as there are still about 15 mins to spare. That’s a big plus point as most ladies will just make u leave since everything is said and done.

Overall: 9/10… Happy man.