View Single Post
Old 10-01-2018, 03:12 PM
Samster (A)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 573 / Power: 15
Arlong is a name known to allArlong is a name known to allArlong is a name known to allArlong is a name known to allArlong is a name known to allArlong is a name known to all
Re: Best Juagen Master In Amk = Ling Ling Jie

Quote:
Originally Posted by mecolour View Post
rtm for coco thai jg
make an appointment with llj reserving coco as the jg master. Arrived and went shower to clear the bacteria from outside. After that i rest while waiting coco to prepare for my session. Very great and pleasant personality like to tcss while doing her job of scope and professionaly explain the jg effects of dos and donts within her knowledge. The difference between the Chinese and thai jg is that Chinese is more focus on the skin fiction between the red head like pulling the rubber band techniques. Pulled and contract and back to original back to normal more on the vein pipeline. For the thai is more focus on the ball bearing to keep the blood flow of the circular by applying on the right pressure towards the accupoint. The skills use on the jg was just right very smooth flowing until i nearly sleep. To pass the time we keep tcss to make it a very easy and good to go condition in which both if us feel times really pass quick. Oh well its a try between both chinese and thai jg, it had both its own merits. Choose whichever comfortable that suit your style. Signing off to all our tiko bro enjoy your jg session and bonk longer whichever you like . Cheers
thanks for support