Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
Nikon1981 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: VIP SPA.. Former Magic spa..

Fuck Report: 523

In VIP during a crowded day. too many people. wait for 2 hours in order to book my regular girl.

After completed my regular. don't feel enough. take a rest and sauna. after that continue to hunt for 2nd shot.

i spotted 523 during the mirror session. she looks so slutty and the big boobs also attracted me. She keep looking at me during the mirror session as well.

immediately ask for her and then she bring me to the room.

After shower, the action started. she french me crazily. very nice b2b due to the big boobs. This is the 2nd best crazy french that i encounter

after that continue with the pussy rubbing. she really good in pussy rubbing... i half close my eye and enjoying. halfway, she poke in directly. omg, where is the rubber??? after a few stroke, she pull out and put on the rubber.... lol..

this is the 2nd wildest girl i met after 513!! i cannot tell you here what are the wild things that 513 does. Perhaps some of the brother can share here if you wish to.

Vietnam - Ap Binh Dong
Face: 6/10 Slutty looks.
body: 6/10 meaty and short
Boob - Big natural handful C
BBBJ - 9/10. she give bbbj during shower also.
FJ - good with various position. She like cow girl. her face so enjoying when i fuck her very hard and deep.
GFE - Crazy girl.
RTF - Yes.

Last edited by Nikon1981; 08-01-2018 at 09:02 PM.