View Single Post
Old 08-01-2018, 02:24 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2739 / Power: 14
merelyevil has a reputation beyond reputemerelyevil has a reputation beyond reputemerelyevil has a reputation beyond reputemerelyevil has a reputation beyond reputemerelyevil has a reputation beyond reputemerelyevil has a reputation beyond reputemerelyevil has a reputation beyond reputemerelyevil has a reputation beyond reputemerelyevil has a reputation beyond reputemerelyevil has a reputation beyond reputemerelyevil has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Great Bonks

Regent Lust KOSE!

my lover is back! how much i missed her and was afraid that she cant recognise me anymore. luckyily she remember me and recall she gave me XXXX(Special) before. say i was the only one she give special to =) hahahaha

Face 9/10 my type of pretty face. she is damm chio when she puts on make up, no make up also naturally pretty. love her nose natural and not too sharp like so many other ladies who went under the knife.

boobs 8/10 i perfer natural but her is not dd size. enhanced a 100cc only to have the little bit more cleavage when wearing clothes. nice small nipples

body 10/10 fucking good to huh and smooth skin. slim body slim legs. she got the lady body type. not xmm i love it when she cuddles up to me.

bbbj 9/10 slow and steadylove the eye contact

french 11/10 like my GF oh wait she is my gf liao bros. hahahah

FJ 11/10 she give me special try her to know pump all my seed deep into her.

GFE 11/10 GAO GAO

RTF Overnight CFM