View Single Post
Old 05-01-2018, 09:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 807 / Power: 15
A+++ is a splendid one to beholdA+++ is a splendid one to beholdA+++ is a splendid one to beholdA+++ is a splendid one to beholdA+++ is a splendid one to beholdA+++ is a splendid one to beholdA+++ is a splendid one to behold
Re: Manhood treatment

Quote:
Originally Posted by ave_joe99 View Post
tried sansan many many years ago, didn't really think much of it, I did experience discomfort with her massage and she even said need to go back quite often.

May on the other hand.. maybe its been a few years, but man did that hurt like a mofo at first, but got better. kana the same info about blood flow etc etc, and even explained why one side more pain than the other... all linked to kidney/blood flow, activity, sleeping position etc as she claims. For me I feel like if it does help in the short/medium/long term.. why not, right?
Yep I tried May few times as well, personally I feel that her method does make sense as tcm doctor said the same stuff to most of us as well.
I didn't return to her for a year as I do not like her package which includes massage by old aunties which is way unnecessary. We go there for real treatment, if we want to release of course we will go get syt for hj

For upz return pls pm me, having hard time searching your latest post & some cant be found