View Single Post
Old 05-01-2018, 06:54 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 387 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 905 / Power: 8
sexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Iryiris View Post
http://17sing.tw/share_song/index.html?sid=42573050

Coco 李纹 - 美丽笨女人

Sang this song the other time in the room. This song somehow reminded me i used to be a dumb lady back then. I guess it will happen to anyone, once a lifetime, to be foolish. Alot had asked me before, why am i in this field. At times, i kinda tired to repeat story again and again. So i will share with you guys when i free what happened to me to come to this field. Somehow how this song it sang to my old self, not to be stupid again. To have a prelude first, it is due to my ex bf who was obsessed in gambled of soccer & given my pay, i couldn't paid off my debts any longer. So that's why I'm here For full story, will update again. Beside this, i will write something about why i made a comeback again too. All these, of cuz have to wait la lol.

I know alot will have the impression FLs' stories, are mostly soap opera or to others, it just an act. I can't stop people not to think of it that way. Yes, me, myself did experience too, FLs faking stories and i wanted to give them Oscars trophies. So i won't blame u guys for such thinking. In order for me not to let u guys think i also another 'creator', i will provide 2 important evidences (of cuz with personal info censored). I know there are some will think i create stories to gain sympathy. From recent case of my dad to my back then ex bf. I will show over here 1) SMS from hospital to my HP of my dad appt, 2) my personal debt record. Yes i know it unnecessary but at least i prove, I'm not another 'story teller'. If still think i made up stories, bo bian la ok, i wish u have a good life ahead.
I dun think u need to prove ur story. Why u need to prove to anyone? Those who dun believe will still not believe no matter what you do and show them, y bother? Make ur self busy lol.
But than, do share if you want let it out.